QR props, DJI what are we suppose to get?
983 5 2015-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJeff1
lvl.2

United States

I was wondering if anyone, Tahoe Ed or DJI Autumn, what did DJI supply their dealers with to pass along to their customers for quick release propeller replacements? I was under the impression it was to be 3 sets of propellers and 2 sets of adapters. Could you please provide what the official quanity of the items was delegated to be delivered to the customer. I have a feeling the dealer which I purchased my Inspire 1 from is keeping some of that inventory in order to sell and profit from on behalf of the DJI customers.
2015-5-11
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

I ordered My Inspire direct and they sent 3 pairs of props and two pairs of adapters. That is what you should get.
2015-5-11
Use props
DJeff1
lvl.2

United States

I only recieved 2 pairs of props and the adapters. So am I to believe my dealer is going to sell one of the pairs of propellers that should have been mine to receive?
2015-5-11
Use props
chris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1213051 ft
United Kingdom

My dealer told me to contact DJI when I inquired about the free replacement props.  I responded that they were less than helpful.
2015-5-11
Use props
cypress6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176936 ft
United States

I ordered my I1 from CopterShop and received (3) sets of props and (2) sets of adaptors for the QR upgrade kit.
These are the quantities you should have received. I would contact your dealer and inform them that they have made a mistake.
2015-5-11
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

I ordered mine on amazon thru Sonic Copters and I had to email him a few times but got them sent out. Only received 2 pairs of blades and adapters. I emailed him back inquiring about the third pair and he is trying to say that is all DJI was covering.  Seems like at least its not going to be a fight worth having over one $10 set of blades. I hope he enjoys the $10 he will make from that extra set.
2015-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules