Pixel 2 on Android P Beta (App Crashes)
6311 48 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3acae243
New
Kyrgyzstan

Same problem here. Unable to use the dji go app after my phone upgraded to Android pie! Crashed immediately after launch
2018-8-14
Use props
ddvpp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2398789 ft
  • >>>

Massively LAME customer service and communication by DJI. Despite my numerous attempts to contact you - I have received ZERO response about this issue which has had a big impact on my business.

One word - LITCHI.
2018-8-15
Use props
Patrick696
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537851 ft
United States

OP here,
I have to say, this is getting ridiculous to have to re-install/re-initialize the DJI Go app each and every day that I want to fly my drone.

When I started this post (May 11 2018) after installing the first Android P beta on my Pixel 2 XL, it was with full acknowledgement that I was running in an unsupported configuration and expected that it would take time for DJI to provide a fix.  

Three months later, and we are running final releases of Android P, and still no Android update from DJI to address this issue.  Meanwhile, just about every other app I use has received some sort of compatibility update for Android P!

What good is a product forum where the company just ignores it's customers? I apprecieate the mods doing what they can, but how about some form of official acknowledgement from the app development team on what is being done to resolve this issue?

Step it up DJI!
2018-8-15
Use props
MallySWE
lvl.1
Sweden

Thought I would join just to add my voice to the fire...

Android 9/P
PIxel 2 XL
Spark

nothing working. force closes on the splash screen.

Out of all the apps I have, which includes complex apps like banking, email, security etc - DJI Go is the only app not working Would really appreciate an update from DJI....
2018-8-15
Use props
ddvpp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2398789 ft
  • >>>

Litchi isn't working either, dammit.

I'm heading to the shop now, its time for a crystalsky. You win, DJI.
2018-8-15
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

New app version in google play UK store today - seems to cure the crash as far as a basic "does it load" test can establish. Not flown it yet
(4.2.24)
2018-8-16
Use props
Antonius138
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259573 ft
United States

I was having the same issues as everyone here on my Pixel 2XL running the P developers previews.  Every time a new Preview came out I had to uninstall and re-install the DJI Go 4 app but it works every time.  I am now on the final 9 Pie and again I had to uninstall and re-install the app but it does work.  I did a factory reset I believe on dev 3.

Any settings or anything that I can provide to help all of you let me know...

Anthony
2018-8-16
Use props
G3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 401762 ft

Been running with no issues since last update on my Pixel XL (Pie) and Pixel C.
Until the 4.2.24 version, my Android experience sucked.
2018-8-24
Use props
PascalF
lvl.1
Canada

Same instant crash on start of DJI app with a OnePlus 6 after updating to Android Pie.   
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules