Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Factory Reset
12Next >
59896 43 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GC101
lvl.1

Hi,
Could someone tell me how to do a factory reset please?
Thanks

2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry that P3 series do not have the option of restoring to factory settings. May I know what troubles do you encounter when using the drone?
2018-5-13
Use props
GC101
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-13 00:03
I'm sorry that P3 series do not have the option of restoring to factory settings. May I know what troubles do you encounter when using the drone?

Thanks for your replay I'm getting a Gimbal Disconnected error but the gimbal is moving so I think it is a settings issue.
2018-5-18
Use props
djiuser_92jEuGx9cVvt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14639 ft
United States

I am having the same problem. Could you keep me posted. On the DJI Go App on the main page my GPS bar shows that "no video connection". I sent unit for repair, but came back the same condition. rwnorris@dellcity.com
2018-5-18
Use props
GC101
lvl.1

djiuser_92jEuGx9cVvt Posted at 2018-5-18 22:55
I am having the same problem. Could you keep me posted. On the DJI Go App on the main page my GPS bar shows that "no video connection". I sent unit for repair, but came back the same condition.

If I get a solution will let you know. I have tried a number of possible solutions but no joy I wonder if many other users have had this issue? And if so what solutions have worked fro them?
2018-5-21
Use props
GC101
lvl.1

I am having the same problem. Could you keep me posted. On the DJI Go App on the main page my GPS bar shows that "no video connection". I sent unit for repair, but came back the same condition.

I have tried a number of possible solutions but no joy, if I do find a solution I'll let you know. It would be great to get some official help on this.
2018-5-21
Use props
Rodger575
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14639 ft
United States

Hey, when I started having my problem, the Support Tech on the phone told me to "Reset" my Drone.  There is a SMALL PIN HOLE on the side of the Drone Upper Case.  If  you do not have a skin covering it, it is easy to find. It is on the "front side".  To find the front side, simply power up and the camera will set itself and be pointing out.  The front of the camera is also the front side of the drone.  Also it is on the "Green LED" side of the drone.  I sure hope that helps you.  You insert a paperclip into the hole and hold it for about 10 seconds.  Turn off the Drone and do it again with the power off.  Now, when you TURN ON the drone and the Remote, you will need to "Link" the two of them again.  This is as close to a reset as you can get.  Now the next thing they told me was to UPGRADE my FIRMWARE.  There is a DJI Video on how to do this. Type it into YOUTUBE like this and you will find it "Phantom 3 Firmware Upgrade" and it will pop up.  Good luck and I hope that helps you out.   R Norris....New Mexico USA
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GC101 Posted at 2018-5-18 01:31
Thanks for your replay I'm getting a Gimbal Disconnected error but the gimbal is moving so I think it is a settings issue.

Sorry for the late response. May I know what's the current APP version? According to your description, it sounds like the misinformation of APP, I'd suggest to update to the latest version or reinstall the APP to see whether it helps. If still not, please kindly offer the screenshot of the error message and APP version number, we'll look into the exact status.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. Could you refer 9# and offer more details for better assistance? Also, please kindly offer the last repair case number, we'll check the exact status and try our best to help you out.
2018-5-23
Use props
fans087407b0
New

Just took my Phantom 3 pro out the Box downloaded the app see through the camera all green lights but it will not start it says need firmware updates will that stop it from running even when I'm not using the DGI app would just the remote and the Phantom please someone help
2018-6-4
Use props
xf1100
New

Canada

is there a phone number to call
2018-8-25
Use props
fansbb9579bf
New
Flight distance : 941096 ft
United States

I'm selling my phantom 3 standard and want to do a factory reset but having a hard time. I've downloaded the dji assistant
2018-12-26
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

fansbb9579bf Posted at 12-26 07:31
I'm selling my phantom 3 standard and want to do a factory reset but having a hard time. I've downloaded the dji assistant

There is no reset ... it will sell on as it is ... nothing you can do about it.

Nigel
2018-12-26
Use props
Dompierre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3573 ft

Canada

solentlife Posted at 12-26 11:26
There is no reset ... it will sell on as it is ... nothing you can do about it.

Nigel

I am having kind of the same issue since the upgrade.  
IOS app version  3.1.47
Aircraft version   1.11.20
Remote version  1.9.2
Database           01.000.01.09

Serial of controler: 03Z0095032

ALl the updates were done, re-installed the app on the Ipad.  still the same issue.

Now, since this Issue, I can't fly due to the new regulations from Transport Canada for drones.
The unit became unsafe to fly according to their evaluaitons.

I am looking to arrange a Class Action in regards to ALL the issues with these aircrafts and the lack of support frm DJI.  Looks like they are out of their mind with these items. and It also seems that they stopped upgrading the Phantom 3 series Aircrafts.

I am very upset about this product. Too bad because it seemed so great to begin with.

2018-12-27
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

fans087407b0 Posted at 6-4 09:19
Just took my Phantom 3 pro out the Box downloaded the app see through the camera all green lights but it will not start it says need firmware updates will that stop it from running even when I'm not using the DGI app would just the remote and the Phantom please someone help

If you have just taken out of box - you MUST activate the bird via GO ... if you don't - you aint gonna fly anywhere !

Without display and GO app running - the bird will be restricted to 50m radius of take off point and 50m altitude.

Nigel
2018-12-27
Use props
fansbd660c50
New

Gabon

Bonjour j'ai voulu faire une mise à jour de mon dji 3 mais elle ne va pas jusqu'àu bout et bug les leds orange clignote
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbd660c50 Posted at 2-9 11:49
Bonjour j'ai voulu faire une mise à jour de mon dji 3 mais elle ne va pas jusqu'àu bout et bug les leds orange clignote

Hi there, do you refer to the firmware update of Phantom 3? Could you write in English and offer more details for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2019-2-18
Use props
djiuser_h9A3rfhHeNNy
New

United States

Hello dji susan i need some help with my phantom 3
2019-5-11
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

GC101 Posted at 2018-5-18 01:31

Some guy had this issue and it was a ribbon cable to the camera. Not sure if this will be your issue.
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_h9A3rfhHeNNy Posted at 5-11 16:09
Hello dji susan i need some help with my phantom 3

Sorry for the late response. May I have more details of the Phantom 3 issue do you refer to?
2019-5-13
Use props
fans9feaf80e
New

United Kingdom

Can you tell me what is the latest firmware for the phantom 3 pro please
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans9feaf80e Posted at 5-27 13:04
Can you tell me what is the latest firmware for the phantom 3 pro please

The latest official firmware of P3P is V1.11.20, you may check the release note here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... +Release+Notes_.pdf
2019-5-28
Use props
ftraveller
New
Flight distance : 1677 ft

Netherlands

Hallo
Ik heb de phantom 3 advanced, nadat mijn iPad niet meer de dji go ap kon ondersteunen, heb ik deze op mijn telefoon gezet nu is mijn drone van slag af hij wil niet meer starten of soms toch weer wel en vliegen al helemaal niet, graag hoor ik waar en hoe ik een nieuwe update voor mijn drone kan vinden, instaleren en voor normaal laten communiceren met mijn controller

Groet fred
2019-8-12
Use props
ftraveller
New
Flight distance : 1677 ft

Netherlands

Oké thanks
2019-8-12
Use props
djiuser_Q9gy1xb2klqN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft

Hello!
I have a big problem ...
I canot view live in app screen on Dji Go app.
Configuration of my devices are Dji Phantom 3 Professional with the last firmware, Samsung S8+ mobile with DJI GO App.
I can make photos or movies with my aircraft camera but I can't see live on app display. I can see the photos or movies only aftter landing, after I downloaded from my account.
The screen on my App is black so I canot fly ...  I cannot fly "on unseen" ; I cannot use FPV module to view live where to fly.
Please can anyone help me?
BR
2019-9-9
Use props
Short Round
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95850 ft
United States

djiuser_Q9gy1xb2klqN Posted at 9-9 02:14
Hello!
I have a big problem ...
I canot view live in app screen on Dji Go app.

Hey, i have the exact same issue. I have tried everything from removing the sd card to reinstalling the app, but it just doesn't work. I have no idea what to do.
2019-12-1
Use props
Short Round
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95850 ft
United States

Short Round Posted at 12-1 14:20
Hey, i have the exact same issue. I have tried everything from removing the sd card to reinstalling the app, but it just doesn't work. I have no idea what to do.

Have you fixed it?
2019-12-1
Use props
djiuser_ckQdnZ4UI7vp
New

Ireland

Hi I'm buying a phantom 3 standard from a friend and I'm aware DGI don't do factory reset, Will I be able to connect to my phone and my DGI app
2020-3-19
Use props
techmananishgmail.com
New

Qatar

Hi All Fiends I Have Same Problem firmware Update  Now No Video In My App So I am Sending My Screen Shots

Please I Need Help And Support
Anish
2020-3-20
Use props
fans1e12631d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92700 ft

United Kingdom

I have a phantom3 advanced and since updating the software on both controller and craft I am no longer able to connect the controller to the drone, these units are not cheap and not a lot of use if you can not use it can someone please sort this issue out as I have spent 2 days trying., and also can not get past the how to connect on the app?
2020-4-5
Use props
mosajad
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans1e12631d Posted at 4-5 02:40
I have a phantom3 advanced and since updating the software on both controller and craft I am no longer able to connect the controller to the drone, these units are not cheap and not a lot of use if you can not use it can someone please sort this issue out as I have spent 2 days trying., and also can not get past the how to connect on the app?

hi, did you find a solution as i am in the same situation.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_kiJRkQcNcRCo
New

Spain

hi, i have this error: esc status error turn off aircraft and restart. But i turn off aricraft and restart and not answers the problem, any answers?
2020-5-19
Use props
suaspic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3110 ft
United States

Upgraded the firmware and the camera does not send signal to the device. Drone flies and takes pictures.
2021-2-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

suaspic Posted at 2-4 08:46
Upgraded the firmware and the camera does not send signal to the device. Drone flies and takes pictures.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the DJI GO app for further confirmation?
2021-2-7
Use props
djiuser_GZGH7w63IhRJ
New

Slovenia

So how did you all fix it then ?
2022-4-28
Use props
djiuser_8hl59jpRrjYZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3304229 ft
United States

Hi, I just recently bought a used phantom 3 pro and I am having issues with connecting the drone to the controller, and or the GOapp , using Android device galaxy s20 phone, and consistently telling me drone not connected when I power it on and press the c1&c2&record buttons at the same time and the drone reacts then has solid red LED and yellow flashing LEDs on the drone.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_8hl59jpRrjYZ Posted at 11-4 07:43
Hi, I just recently bought a used phantom 3 pro and I am having issues with connecting the drone to the controller, and or the GOapp , using Android device galaxy s20 phone, and consistently telling me drone not connected when I power it on and press the c1&c2&record buttons at the same time and the drone reacts then has solid red LED and yellow flashing LEDs on the drone.

Hi there, please try to update the firmware for the aircraft to the latest version v1.11.20 and the controller to v1.9.2.
You can check the firmware update tutorial below.
After that, please try to relink the controller and aircraft, you can refer to the linking tutorial in the second video below.
If the issue persists, you can provide a video of your linking procedure for me to double confirm. Thank you very much.

2022-11-8
Use props
John Roeder
New

United States

Hello,

I am having the same problem.  I updated my firmware and now I cannot activate the video and save photos.   Did anyone solve this issue?  Is there a way to revert back to an old version?

Thanks
2023-3-13
Use props
Wille Någonting
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi folks!
My problem is that I suddenly cant get connected. It says 'connected no internet
But internet (WiFi) is up so I dont get it. Tryed 'reset' and 'forget WiFi' to try again but nothing works. Would love your help on this matter. It is a Phantom 3 standard.

Thanks in advance!
2023-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wille Någonting Posted at 6-27 01:36
Hi folks!
My problem is that I suddenly cant get connected. It says 'connected no internet
But internet (WiFi) is up so I dont get it. Tryed 'reset' and 'forget WiFi' to try again but nothing works. Would love your help on this matter. It is a Phantom 3 standard.

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-7-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules