Gimbal not working as it should
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RIKCAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 618438 ft

Sweden

Hi, my gimbal on my p3s is not allied it's hard to describe it will sometimes just be not aligned when I'm trying to record or take a pic I don't now to describe it but I've tried messing about in gimbal settings but that doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Any message you got when the gimbal is disconnected with your drone? Please ensure that the cable above the camera is well-connected.
2018-5-12
Use props
RIKCAT
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-12 02:21
Any message you got when the gimbal is disconnected with your drone? Please ensure that the cable above the camera is well-connected.

It is well connected. No i don't get a message and the gimbal is working but not as it should, as an example if i take it up to around 100m the horizon is not straight its kinda tilting to the left.
2018-5-12
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you tried a gimbal calibration?
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RIKCAT, please check whether there is any obvious damage on the gimbal camera and do the IMU calibration and gimbal calibration to see whether it helps.
2018-5-13
Use props
RIKCAT
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-13 00:06
RIKCAT, please check whether there is any obvious damage on the gimbal camera and do the IMU calibration and gimbal calibration to see whether it helps.

Hi, the IMU calibration worked! Thanks!
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RIKCAT Posted at 2018-5-20 00:55
Hi, the IMU calibration worked! Thanks!

Great! Thanks for keeping us updated. Happy flying!
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules