It says no internet connection but connected to the app
5066 4 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans58fb8d1c
New
Malaysia

Why it’s says no internet connection but connected to the Dji app? I’ve restarted my phone and Rc but still encountering this problem. I’ve just face this problem lately. What should I do to solve this ?
2E9B27EA-CBD1-4E4B-BD04-BA3A4859B040.png
2018-5-12
Use props
fans58fb8d1c
New
Malaysia

It says no internet connection but connected to the dji app
5733C00C-F3AE-4312-8FCB-F56BA635554D.png
2018-5-12
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your RC or your Spark is a Wifi but with no internet.
That is the reason for the message. Tell it to stay connected even if no internet.
"No" is to click if I remember that roght
2018-5-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

fans58fb8d1c Posted at 2018-5-12 03:38
It says no internet connection but connected to the dji app

As S-e-ven explained, this is how they Connect -

Remote Control - Sends Wifi Signal --->>> <<<--- Connects to Remote Control Wifi Signal - Phone

The Remote doesnt need Internet to Fly the Drone. You connect to the Remote's Wifi so that the Remote will send you Information and Live Video on the Phone, and from the Phone you can send Settings / Controls that will be Transmitted 1) First to the Remote, 2) Then to the Spark Aircraft.

Your Setup is Correct. The Remote Wifi will always show 'NO INTERNET' as its not a Signal from the Internet Provider Modem Wifi Antenna that will have Internet Data in it.
Note - During Flight you maybe will need Internet only when Cacheing Maps, Android can Download Maps and IOS can do it just Before the Flight, unless You dont have Cellular Data.

Its just a WIFI CONNECTION (Without Internet), you can take an example of BlueTooth. They dont use Bluetooth as Wifi is more Longer Range and Stronger Signal

You can also use OTG Cable if you want and connect to Remote to Phone via a Cable. Its like having a Wired Connection vs an Wifi Air Connection, for me wired is more Stable. For Android Version 4.1.15 and now the NEW Version 4.2.12 Supports it. If you are using IOS (Apple) you wont have any issues with whatever Version you use. Many suggest OTG over Wifi, as it reduces the number of disconnects with the Remote Controller, and you will have a Better Video Live Feed.
2018-5-12
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

It's telling you that you do not have normal WiFi / Internet connection as you have every day for normal Apps,,,,, but you are connected to your RC,, perfectly normal situation to go fly,,
2018-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules