https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UKgdRFL49_E

Definitely is using the TRACK to update a "TAPFLY-MESSAGE"
2018-8-15
Use props
Canefan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

I'm bumping this thread because there continues to be reports and videos of the MA dive bombing a subject during Active Track.  Why DJI has not addressed this is beyond troubling.  At the very least they should disable Active Track in the app until they get it sorted out.  
2018-8-27
Use props
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

OMG! Thank God she's ok.  
2018-8-27
Use props
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

I was going to use the active track to follow me on my Boosted Board.  I'll have to give that some more thought.  
2018-8-27
Use props
Spookymike
lvl.4
Germany

Hope DJI will adress this issue ASAP. I had a similar problem some weeks ago, but paid no attention to it as i was thinking it had something to do with the kind of "tracked thing".
I tracked my DIY Drone in flight as it suddenly started to attack that followed drone. I wasn´t aware of this tread and that it might be a general issue.
I also discovered this issue some month ago as i was "Active Tracking" a RC Boat over the water. I also paid no attention to that for the same reason.
What i also experienced was some kind of "Fly away" some days ago while AT a RC Car, when the drone suddenly began to fly higher and higher after loosing the car.
Scary. I bought the MA mostly for those things.
2018-9-9
Use props
Technodude
lvl.1

France

ouch! that looked painful
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules