427 2 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twilloo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63510 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just replace my mini 4 with an ipad pro due to the dji go app was just too much for the mini if I wanted to do screen recording also. I had no problem map cacheing on the mini since I did not hafe the cellular mini. I would just got to google earth or maps and zoom in and around and when I would fly the maps would be there for satt, std and hrbrid. I did the same thing with the ipad pro and I did not get the maps. help on how to do this with the ipad pro would be appreciated. I know it should be the same but there is something I am not doing right. Maybe some setting  on the ipad pro itself. I have checked the map cacheing in the dji app. thanks in advance
2018-5-12
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im not sure if its the same as Android, but, you know the screen where you click to fly and enter the flight controls and live image, its that screen, at the top right, click the icon to show menu and then choose offline maps and then  download the map you require.... not good at explaining, sorry..
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Twilloo, make sure you have enabled the Cache Map in the Background in General Settings, then zoom in and zoom out to cache the map to see whether it works.
2018-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules