1344 4 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
__Leon_Fiebig__
lvl.3
Flight distance : 295000 ft
Slovakia

Hello guys,
Just found an Inspire 1 V2.0 for a pretty good pice and wanted to ask, what to be aware of when buying a drone from second hand. Is there anything special that was happending with the I1? Major issues or anything like that? I have sent an Email to that guy with basic questions, like the status of the drone, isues with camera and so on. So is there anything to be aware of ? Thank you
2018-5-13
Use props
Jordak
Second Officer
Flight distance : 954140 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't see it being any different than if you bought a used vehicle from someone you don't know and have never seen the vehicle.
2018-5-13
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft

I would ask how many cycles are on the batteries. How old is the drone. How many hours as the drone been flown. Ask if he can take a screenshot of the flight log.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I would recommend you ensure if the drone is under warranty. You can ask for a drone verification video and check the status of it. Hope it goes well and you can have fun with your drone.
2018-5-20
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you able to see it in person before buying it? If so have them meet you in park and ask them to fly it for you while you watch the controller to see if there are any errors or warnings. Best way to ensure a working device. Anyone can say it works and if he is a serious seller he will fly it for you. Good luck.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules