Phantom 4 Series Low-Noise Propellers
5269 17 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
User359
New

Switzerland

Are the Phantom 4 Series Low-Noise Propellers compatible with the dji Phantom 4 Standard?
2018-5-13
Use props
Oldmaninwva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9750253 ft
United States

I do not own the V2 (yet) but have seen on the YouTube reviews that they will fit. You just wont get the same noise reduction as if it were on the P4-V2.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Here is the compatible list for your reference. More info: https://store.dji.com/product/ph ... ow-noise-propellers
P4 low noise prop.JPG
2018-5-20
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-20 22:21
Hi, there. Here is the compatible list for your reference. More info: https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-series-low-noise-propellers

Thanks for the link, so as I currently own a P4A, potentially if I purchased some of these:

1 Potential noise reduction on takeoff/landing (4db for pro v2.0), so any guess work as to what that might be for the P4A ?

2 I thought I also read somewhere enhanced performance flying as well, but have you seen or have any evidence to substantiate that ?

Finally, as a P4A owner in your opinion would any potential propeller upgrade be worth it ?

Thanks
2018-5-24
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-20 22:21
Hi, there. Here is the compatible list for your reference. More info: https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-series-low-noise-propellers

With a headline of "Phantom 4 Series Low-Noise Propellers" i would think they also would work on a P4 Std assuming it has quick release mounts fitted?
2018-5-24
Use props
dewein
Second Officer
Flight distance : 157746 ft

https://forum.dji.com/thread-149737-1-1.html
2018-5-24
Use props
Stag Media
lvl.2

Wow DJI announced the props are available today BUT they want $15.00 to ship them.
THANK YOU FOR THE INTENTION TO RIP US OFF.

Yes, I’m annoyed!
2018-5-24
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-24 06:10
With a headline of "Phantom 4 Series Low-Noise Propellers" i would think they also would work on a P4 Std assuming it has quick release mounts fitted?

Mine arrived today and I've done a quick test flight using my P4 Standard (with the updated center spring prop mounts). They fitted on the existing mounts without any issues whatsoever and the first flight was also performed with no issues at all. They do sound quieter but I didn't have time to change to the older props and do a real comparison. Performance appears to be no different to the regular props.
I will do a more exhaustive test later today or tomorrow.
2018-5-27
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

JockC Posted at 2018-5-27 17:44
Mine arrived today and I've done a quick test flight using my P4 Standard (with the updated center spring prop mounts). They fitted on the existing mounts without any issues whatsoever and the first flight was also performed with no issues at all. They do sound quieter but I didn't have time to change to the older props and do a real comparison. Performance appears to be no different to the regular props.

That was nice to hear, it also would surprise me it they didn't when sold as P4 series props.
I do think that even the slightest reduction in noise is worth it all, still waiting for some black ones to be announced before i jump on a buy button.

Enjoy and fly safe.
2018-5-27
Use props
Vetinari
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34039 ft

JockC Posted at 2018-5-27 17:44
Mine arrived today and I've done a quick test flight using my P4 Standard (with the updated center spring prop mounts). They fitted on the existing mounts without any issues whatsoever and the first flight was also performed with no issues at all. They do sound quieter but I didn't have time to change to the older props and do a real comparison. Performance appears to be no different to the regular props.

Ordered two pairs for my P4 Std a few days ago, I'm assuming the $15.00 shipping get them from China to here...

Drone Valley did a pretty good video testing them on P4Ps (V2 as well), and I expect that even with the original P4 there will be a slight reduction in prop noise "volume", but the redesigned blade and especially the blade tips will remove or greatly reduce the most irritating higher frequencies that tend to remind me somewhat of "fingernails on a chalkboard" or some childhood memories of why kids should not throw things at Hornet Nests...
2018-5-28
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30046 ft

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE PURCHASE A SET OF THE 9455S LOW NOISE PROPELLER BLADES AND I HAVE THE PHANTOM 4 NO PHANTOM PRO OR THE OTHERS JUST THE PHANTOM 4 I HAVE GOTTEN A PAIRS OF THEM I GOTTEN 2 BOXS 1 FROM EACH SHIPPER I PUT THEM ON THE PHANTOM 4 THEY SEEMS TO BE LOSE I CAN MOVE THE BLADES ABOUT 1/4 TO 1/2 INCH SEEMS TO LOSE FOR MY BIRD ARE THEY MADE FOR THE PHANTOM FOUR AS WELL
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI_112
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79606 ft

COPILOT VATER Posted at 2018-8-15 11:55
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE PURCHASE A SET OF THE 9455S LOW NOISE PROPELLER BLADES AND I HAVE THE PHANTOM 4 NO PHANTOM PRO OR THE OTHERS JUST THE PHANTOM 4 I HAVE GOTTEN A PAIRS OF THEM I GOTTEN 2 BOXS 1 FROM EACH SHIPPER I PUT THEM ON THE PHANTOM 4 THEY SEEMS TO BE LOSE I CAN MOVE THE BLADES ABOUT 1/4 TO 1/2 INCH SEEMS TO LOSE FOR MY BIRD ARE THEY MADE FOR THE PHANTOM FOUR AS WELL

No wonder that they do not fit.
They are not made for P4.
See in official DJI compatibility list.
DJI Shop

It clearly shows NO P4:

Compatibility

Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
Phantom 4 Pro
Phantom 4 Advanced

Guess you should sell your P4 and replace it by one of above mentioned models, because you already own the props for one of these models.

2018-8-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

DJI_112 Posted at 2018-8-15 12:07
No wonder that they do not fit.
They are not made for P4.
See in official DJI compatibility list.

That's a bit odd given that the P4 props and batteries are compatible with the rest of the P4 range. The list clearly shows no P4 simply because DJI do not produce the P4 now.
2018-8-15
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft

Aardvark Posted at 2018-8-15 14:14
It's a bit odd given that the P4 props and batteries are compatible with the rest of the P4 range. The list clearly shows no P4 simply because DJI do not produce the P4 now.

The low noise props work with no issues at all on the P4. I posted a report on my experience in one of these threads. My overall recommendation was that they are not worth buying but they do actually work fine. I have the mounts with the single centre spring.
2018-8-16
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>

JockC Posted at 2018-8-16 05:16
The low noise props work with no issues at all on the P4. I posted a report on my experience in one of these threads. My overall recommendation was that they are not worth buying but they do actually work fine. I have the mounts with the single centre spring.

Thanks for the update, I read your other post, I had wondered if there would be any significant difference on the P4. I'll just have to rely on my Mavic for quiet jobs
2018-8-16
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>

COPILOT VATER Posted at 2018-8-15 11:55
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE PURCHASE A SET OF THE 9455S LOW NOISE PROPELLER BLADES AND I HAVE THE PHANTOM 4 NO PHANTOM PRO OR THE OTHERS JUST THE PHANTOM 4 I HAVE GOTTEN A PAIRS OF THEM I GOTTEN 2 BOXS 1 FROM EACH SHIPPER I PUT THEM ON THE PHANTOM 4 THEY SEEMS TO BE LOSE I CAN MOVE THE BLADES ABOUT 1/4 TO 1/2 INCH SEEMS TO LOSE FOR MY BIRD ARE THEY MADE FOR THE PHANTOM FOUR AS WELL

There might be some slight play in the blades, but as a precaution make sure the blade mounts are not loose on the motors.
2018-8-16
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hello, these props work fine on P4 standard
2018-8-16
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30046 ft

Aardvark Posted at 2018-8-16 06:16
There might be some slight play in the blades, but as a precaution make sure the blade mounts are not loose on the motors.

dont get them aint worth it
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules