My x3 camera and gimbal not connecting
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans052e78a5
New

United States

Have had no issues until now.  Fly even yesterday writh no issues, tried today and it will on connect, tied several time removing reconnecting, turn on and off bird and controller with no luck.  I am still new to all of this,  Hel p please!
2018-5-13
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

check the pins in the connector on underside of bird. if one or more is bent it will not connect
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May I know if there is any error message in the APP? please try TruGreen's suggestion to check the PIN to see if they are tidy and clean.
2018-5-14
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

I might add to check the ribbon cable.  Between the craft and gimbal there are two ribbon cables.  You might have come loose, but hard to say.  Look at this video and you will see the two cables and how they connect to the gimbal.  When the craft starts up (when you power on the battery) does the camera go thru the spinning motions?  Do you at any time on you mobile device have a picture?  Last thought, uninstall the Go App, and reinstall.  Just a few thoughts here, so let us know the outcome.
2019-3-26
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most would not put a X3 on an I2

Are you talking I1 or I2 ?
2019-3-26
Use props
fans1aa0521a
New

India

My DJI ronin sc is not communicating with my camera nikon z 50 , why? Also it's hard to insert micro usb cable to my camera that came with Ronin sc gimbal
2023-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules