Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh from B&H
1706 8 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wangw3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1352 ft
United States

I’m hoping that a DJI moderator will see this shortly. I purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum with the Care Refresh from B&H. Arrived on 5/11. Absolutely love the drone, but still have yet to receive the activation code for Care Refresh. Contacted B&H about this and they said they put on an urgent request for the activation code. I’m assuming that the code is coming from DJI? What will happen when the code doesn’t arrive within the 48-hour window?
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

DJI Care Activation Codes are only available for DJI products meeting the following requirements:
1. Brand new aircraft
2. Aircraft activated less than 48 hours

If the code arrives after 48 hours, please send email to djicare@dji.com for further assistance, thank you.
2018-5-13
Use props
fans81eedbee
lvl.1

United States

I'm in the same boat! Purchased a spark with care refresh from b&h. It's been 4 days since the order. I received the spark 2 days ago. Not a word on Care Refresh! I haven't activated the spark yet. It's just an expensive table decor for now
2018-5-20
Use props
djiuser_tLA6Dnm19LYH
lvl.1

United States

Oh! I emailed dji care. They said I was supposed to get a activation card from b&h. B&h says they send my info to dji and dji is supposed to email me with activation info
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_tLA6Dnm19LYH Posted at 2018-5-20 12:40
Oh! I emailed dji care. They said I was supposed to get a activation card from b&h. B&h says they send my info to dji and dji is supposed to email me with activation info

If the DJI Care Refresh was purchased from the dealer, there should be a DJI Care Refresh card or they will send you the activation code directly, then you can activate it before you activate the drone or within 48 hours after the activation.
The dealer should help you out the whole process, may I have your order number from B&H and your personal email and the serial number of the drone?
2018-5-20
Use props
djiuser_tLA6Dnm19LYH
lvl.1

United States

Well.. Thanks but I received a email last night from DJI with my code. Found the link to cheak care refresh status and  apparently care refresh was activated 2 days ago.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_tLA6Dnm19LYH Posted at 2018-5-21 04:49
Well.. Thanks but I received a email last night from DJI with my code. Found the link to cheak care refresh status and  apparently care refresh was activated 2 days ago.

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let us know if there is any further problem.
2018-5-21
Use props
astoriablvd
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the same boat here.  I bought Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Care Refresh and just activated the drone, but don't have the activation code sent from DJI yet.  What am I supposed to do now?  
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

astoriablvd Posted at 2-8 20:14
I'm in the same boat here.  I bought Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Care Refresh and just activated the drone, but don't have the activation code sent from DJI yet.  What am I supposed to do now?

Hi there, could you please PM me the serial number of your drone?
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules