Mavic Pro Firmware Update Issue
1639 3 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TRx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 962887 ft

United States

So I went to update the Mavic Pro Platinum and about halfway through the update it froze at 44%. (Image Attached)

I waited the 20 min like DJI has suggest and restared everything.

Current version shows as 01.04.0300 for both controller and aircraft (Image Attached)

I continiously get a Unable to take off prompt which shows an Error Code: 200 (Image Attached)

I have restarted everything (Phone, Mavic Pro (even pulled the battery), and controller and still nothing

Sadly I tried to get ahold of DJI  but forgot its still the weekend and I was unable to get any support.

Anyone have any ideas on a fix or should i just wait and call them tomorrow?

unnamed.jpg
unnamed2.jpg
unnamed3.jpg
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please unplug the USB cable, restart the drone and the remote controller to try the connection again. Thanks!
2018-5-13
Use props
TRx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 962887 ft

United States

I actually figured it out just now and just gone done with a test flight. I rolled back the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 app for my computer to the previous version on my pro then installed the latest firmware and it worked.
2018-5-13
Use props
nuuradiin
lvl.1

Somalia

help me please I have this error
error code (code: 200). Failed to take off. Check the USB connection with aircraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting"
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules