contacting dji
1284 3 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bocian666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708133 ft
United Kingdom

hello few days ago my mavic drop down from just few feet. gimbal is broken and needs replacing but I just want to to know what couse this crash I have not hit anything. i have try to contact dji using build in app support feature but had no reply. does anyone know how much time dji needs normaly to reply. I have include my flight log so am guessing they need investigate but would they told me if they even receive my email and the case is in progres or something like that?.

2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the accident, I have tried but didn't get a case number via your forum information, please kindly contact our support to start a case and send it in for full diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If the drone is still in warranty period, the local team will arrange data analysis after they received the package. Thanks!
2018-5-15
Use props
bocian666
lvl.2
United Kingdom

thank you. i have contact them and its look like its is going to be hard determine what happened. means i might have to pay for repair because i cannot provide enough evidence so this is hapened without my fault. flight report might not provide enough evidence so am thinking i can repair it myself and save a couple houndred pounds. once its up n runing can i have insurance or something for future  from dji/?.
2018-5-15
Use props
bocian666
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hello. I am having problems with my Mavic . yesterday I was flying near my house when suddenly Mavic start behaving erratically. it was no more than 25-30metres away from me when I have pop up saying check app. I have seen it drop down from the sky. not really high 20 meters maybe. I have tried to lift off but the drone didn't respond. error saying motor obstructed and week antenna signal despite the distance to controller. drone drop down and crash badly. on flight log, you can see how it spins radically without my input. I have tried then save it by changing altitude but like i said no response from the drone. like u can see this drone has felt once already about a year ago without my fault.  you have been really helpful then i hope this time you will investigate and provide help because this is an expensive gadget so some sort of support is required.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules