Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Portable Charging Station vs. Battery Charging Hub. What to choose?
1376 6 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adam Krakowiak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33812 ft
Poland

Hi All,

I recently bought Spark, budget version - only with controller. Yesterday 2 additional batteries also arrived.
And now I'm wondering what to buy to charge everything during vacations.

Price difference between Battery Charging Hub and Portable Charging Station is not big, therefore what you would recommend ?

Any pros and cons for both of them ? Or I sould look for something different ?

2018-5-15
Use props
H1NDENBURG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

I'm in the same situation, and just ordered the Battery Charging Hub.  The main driver for me was that the hub will charge multiple batteries simultaneously, which the station will not.  Meaning multiple batteries will charge faster with the hub.  Also from what I read, even single battery charging is faster with the hub, as low as 52 minutes.  FWIW.
2018-5-15
Use props
Adam Krakowiak
lvl.4
Poland

Now I've checked, and I have possibility to buy Portable Charging Station almost 25$ cheaper than Hub.
2018-5-15
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Second Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I have bought the portable charging station. My opinion is that it is the best accessory for our Spark. The big advantage is that when you are out and you do not have a plug nearby, you can charge the 3 batteries in about 1 hour.  If you do not have a plug nearby, you can fly a little over 1 hour.
2018-5-15
Use props
Adam Krakowiak
lvl.4
Poland

Thanks Aurelian.... I think that your reply convinced me (in addition to 25$) THX
So, it will be  Portable Charging Station...
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good Day! Thank you for the inquiry. I will be providing you a link so that you will be able to check out all the Spark's accessories ( https://store.dji.com/shop/spark-series?from=menu_products ). If you are a person that likes to travel my suggestion is to get the Spark POrtable Charging Station for only $89, but if you don't go out a lot i will choose the Spark Battery Charging Hub for only $69. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2018-5-21
Use props
fans90777420
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151089 ft
United States

I purchased the Portable Charging Station which includes two batteries. It makes the cost of the station only $30 or so.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules