1999 6 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mirroo
lvl.1

Germany

Hi@all

Reasently this Bug apeart:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15SgtaUBVvyxMyraaZTWlJOQknYSUo0u3/view?usp=sharing

At first, I tought, its a mechanical error - like a dead fly on the lense or some scratch on the sensor, but neither of both was found.
So i flew anyway because it could be a simple app-display-error - maby a wrong shown centermarker/crosshair.
At the other day, i playback the footage and i was slightly disappointed to see the same error on some of the recorder footage (not all!).

So a tried to recreate the error by testing all settings and all of my 8 Dji-original-accus but the error wont appear again…

Two days later, suddenly, it apears again - out of the blue. So I restarted the drone and it was gone.

Luckely the error appears only once the drone is startet. It never apart during a recording or middle in the flight.

does anyone every seen this error or has an explenation?

my specs:
inspire 1 raw with x5r (captured on SD-card 1080/25p)
apple ipad model A1489 with ios version 11.2.6

App 3.1.30
Drone: 1.11.01.50
remote: 1.7.80
Camera: 1.10.1.40
FPGA: 01.15.18.09
BFSD: 01.00.01.07

thanks
mirroo

2018-5-16
Use props
Mirroo
lvl.1

Germany

I try to edit the old post, but I don't find any button to do this Oo
so, here is the example to see it quickly.

2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That is very strange and sorry for the troubles, your issue will be forwarded to our R&D engineers for further analysis, I will come back to you once I get an update, thanks for your patience.
2018-5-17
Use props
Mirroo
lvl.1

Germany

I discovered something.
as soon as the error appeart, I switch couple times between photo and video mode and suddenly the error disappears...
so I struggle with it and have a quick work-around.
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mirroo Posted at 2018-5-25 01:05
I discovered something.
as soon as the error appeart, I switch couple times between photo and video mode and suddenly the error disappears...
so I struggle with it and have a quick work-around.

Miroo, thanks for your update, is it possible to provide us several pictures for analysis?
2018-5-28
Use props
charlesetischer
lvl.2

Hong Kong

It's advised to send the drone including the camera to the repair center  to check.
2018-5-28
Use props
Mirroo
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-28 00:15
Miroo, thanks for your update, is it possible to provide us several pictures for analysis?

Hey Mindy. as soon as I am back at my production office and have access to the footage, I will upload some more for your analysis.

btw.
the bug just disappeared and didn't showed up the last 12 flights.
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules