Lost part
476 4 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdbf8c0bc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2808 ft
United States

Hi everyone. I lost the front landing gear shell during a hard landing. DJI support will only let me send it in for a full repair. The flight or performance is not affected and its a terribly small, cheap part to replace. Its an eyesore and leaves the antenna exposed. Any suggestions? I've been scouring the interwebs for a replacement.
2018-5-16
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can try and find a damaged drone on ebay and use it for parts. Or cover it with electrical tape.
2018-5-16
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are also people on eBay who buy new Mavics, disassemble them, and sell the parts.
2018-5-16
Use props
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft

Heat shrink tubing from harbor freight.Which side and what color.

2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I do understand your concern, however, it is not recommended to repair the drone yourself, to ensure the compatibility and the performance, we will recommend our customer to send the drone in for diagnosis or maintenance, if there is a need, you can open a case and send it in for diagnosis from this website: https://www.dji.com/support. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules