1389 1 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timbu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159656 ft
Ireland

Facts:

On May 4th I started a DJI Care Refresh case to get my P4A+ (serial number 0HACE5A0C21584 - you will find my case using that) replaced. On May 6th Got the shipping label from you. All looked OK. Prepared the package for shipping. Per DJI Customer Support discussion I sent only the Drone and all propellers (kept the P4A+ Controller and Battery)
On May 8th UPS picked the package up. Off it went. Tracking number 1ZR54Y139150882499

The package got stuck. Started calling UPS daily. The told me just to wait.
Finally on May 15th I got sick of this nonsense and asked UPS to resolve this.
I was told to contact DJI, so that you (as a return label issuer) would initiate the UPS investigation. So I did.

You, DJI, told me that you'd get things moving and I'd get an update soon.

Now, today 2 days have passed.

Given your reputation I decided to contact UPS to find out whether you contacted UPS to intitiate the investigation, or not. As I suspected the investigation hasn't even been initiated yet.

I do get it that your staff might be busy dealing with all the drones and stuff. I wouldn't complain if my drone were already at your repair center, at least I'd know it's in some kind of queue of items needing to be processed. But now I have just one question: What the hell?

I want you do explain to me as to why you being passive and not showing interest in missing or delayed packages (which, by the way, and per my understanding, are insured and contain goods that at this moment basically are already your property)? this has cost me additional 5-6 days of stalling.

All you had to do is contact UPS and get this investigation going. This would take 1-2 weeks anyway, and wouldn't need DJI holding their hand.

2 days ago, even despite the fact that you didn't seem to grasp the fact that UPS seems to have lost the package, I was nice, polite and reasonable with you 2 days ago, dear DJI. Even when I pointed out that it's highly unlikely that this package will arrive late, so I had to ask you to contact UPS and get this sorted (something that any other normal company would've done by itself if the package they're expecting didn't arrive in time), I stayed calm.

I can easily deal if things stall due to different explainable reason (queue of works, waiting for spare part, etc) but I'm not willing to tolerate negligence.

I'm expecting a different resolution now, because I'm not willing to stay in this poor service limbo of your's, DJI.

So this is what I'm proposing.

EITHER:
You will send me a replacement drone and you will deal with UPS yourself. It really doesn't concern me how long it now will take for DJI to get the drone from UPS. Most likely the investigation yields a claim, like always, so DJI will get their drone/money anyway. There's absolutely no reason as to why your DJI Care Refresh paid customer must wait for these procedures to complete. There's a reason why I chose to buy DJI Care Refresh. One of the main reasons being not the money but the allegedly quick turnaround and 'peace of mind'
OR:
You will offer me an alternative solution that would enable me to start using a drone again in a reasonable amount of time (not after weeks or months of enquieries, chasing the answers)

If you are not willing to act upon my new requests, I can assure you that I'm willing to:
1) File a complaint against DJI Europe BV to European Consumer Centre (Since there don't seem to exist a way to file a formal complaint to DJI management directly)
and/or
2) Use utilise European Small Claims procedure against DJI if needed for reimbursing the cost of the drone (I don't have it. And since I didn't order the return shipment but DJI didm I'm also not liable for the cost of the drone - DJI is) in addition to cancelling and refunding me the cost DJI Care Refresh contract.
and/or
3) Seek an injunction against DJI operations in Europe, so you'd finally be forced to start providing services and customer support according to EU law and Service Standards. For that I'm willing to seek out every single person in EU to file a joint case against DJI.

We live in Europe. European law has defined consumer rights and business's obligations. In EU there are Service Standards which help to define what a customer can expect from a service and how it should be delivered by service provider, e.g. in terms of communications, feedback, timelines, accuracy and suitability, etc...

And no, I don't want your parrot-like robotic sorries, excuses and promises. The first two aren't sincere and the latter are bs.
This is not DJI Care. This is DJI Careless.

Tracking info

Tracking info
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Timbu, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, there is the remark in the case log when you contacted our support and I believe our related team is working on your issue. Your situation has also been escalated to the appropriate department to look into, we will do our best to get it sorted out, there will be someone to contact you soon, appreciate your patience.
By the way, may I have your phone number when you contacted our support (please PM me)? We didn't find the record via the phone number you left in the case. Thank you.

2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules