Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tracking Wakeboarder questions.
572 0 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brav0tang0
New
United States

Hey I have recently picked up a spark.

I was messing with the active track and can not seem to turn off Obsticle avoidance to get more speed out of the active track.
I have seen videos of the spark on youtube keeping up with boats at decent speeds ( maybe older fimrware)  but I am not getting those results.
I read a ton of stuff about turning the avoidance on and off to get more flight performance, but mine is locked down, I even tried changing it before and after the track was set.
I wish there was a faster GPS steady mode, I flew it in sport back to the boat twice because it wouldnt keep up in track or gps.
I guess some really light stick work will get you a few clips while in sport mode, but I was hoping for a bit more speed out of it, stock.
I have a 3dr solo and it is probably my favorite tracking platform, but its a decent load out size-wise.
I wouldnt mind changing the parameters on the spark on the assistant app , but I just wanted to touch base with anyone who had done it to make sure i will even gt the speeds I am looking for with a steady horizon.
Tracking would be nice to be able to allow my less experianced pilot buddies to chase the boat with the spark( they are fimmilir with running the solo) but I guess flying sport is all I will get out of it for now. Along with just some steady shots (non chasing).

2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules