Skeptical over new NON DJI Drones
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Delete this post if not allowed on forum ...

I have seen on FB many many new drones being released . These drones all look similiar to the DJI drones without the DJI logo on them and sell for alot cheaper. Theres one that looks like the DJI Mavic and they claim its waterproof and has a 30 min flight time and sells for alot cheaper then the original DJI ones. My question is are these drones as good as they claim or is someone tryiong to cash in on the drone industry and selling em off as knock offs? What are your thoughts on this ?

Note ... theres also a DJI store thats selling drones for 75% off with your logo on the site. I wont put the link here just wanting you to be aware of this in case its a fake DJI site.

2018-5-17
Use props
rent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

If it's too good to be true...
2018-5-17
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

rent Posted at 2018-5-17 09:25
If it's too good to be true...

yep after going thru that site I have noticed an extra "I" in the dji logo and sentences weren't properly worded and some of the info seemed way off. The pics look like the dji ones here and are prob stolen from DJI site.
2018-5-17
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Since the explosion in popularity of DJI products, many scams and fakes are out there waiting to take your money.  rent is spot on.
2018-5-17
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Yes you can find many look alike or clones out there but not one of them can come even close to a genuine dji drone.
As far as flight time is concerned well thats easy enough to achieve by adding dji clone batteries but most you will find can only fly for around 10 minutes max.
I dont think there is anything dji can do about this clone market.
People need to remember 2 old sayings .... buyer beware and you get what you pay for
2018-5-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If I had a dime for every fake or copied DJI drone I've seen, oh my, what a pocket full of clink that would equate. ;-)
I posted this just recently. https://forum.dji.com/thread-143175-1-1.html

Hey buddy, can I borrow a Dime for a small cup of coffee? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules