879 4 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D.Raphael
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi all. i have a big problem , with the CDNG files on Premier cc 2018, all files from the SSD become purple , since the last FW update . old DNG files that was taken before the last FW update , can be opened normally . did you met or know that mess? Are you using Premiere ?
I must find a solution, can't edit any sequence , have a lot of work to do.
Any help please.

Thanks in advance

2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

D.Raphael, have you tried other programs to see if the issue persists? How is the footage in SD card? Could you please upload several original CDNG files to Dropbox or Google Driver so that we could download to analyze? Thank you.
2018-5-17
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-17 22:38
D.Raphael, have you tried other programs to see if the issue persists? How is the footage in SD card? Could you please upload several original CDNG files to Dropbox or Google Driver so that we could download to analyze? Thank you.

Hi Mindy and again as usuale  thanks for reaching fast. i can open normally the DNG files with other programs like AE, LR or Davinici . All files that are't DNG can be opened normally including SD files.
Importent: old CDNG files (the once was taken before the last FW update ) can be opened normally.
I'll try to upload some DNG filles to Dropbox, do not how to do that but will try.

Thanks Mindy and hope .........
2018-5-17
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-17 22:38

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oblwua ... BB.savedSearch?dl=0
Hi Mindy, hear the link to the CDNG files, hope you will successfully open.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

D.Raphael Posted at 2018-5-18 00:03
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oblwuan4dor1ixm/Recherche%20dans%20%C2%AB%C2%A0Ce%20Mac%C2%A0%C2%BB.savedSearch?dl=0
Hi Mindy, hear the link to the CDNG files, hope you will successfully open.

Actually the latest firmware has fixed the purpose frame issue, any chance to provide us the screenshot about your firmware version in About?
The file you uploaded is only 4.86kb, and it cannot be opened after downloading, could you please check again? Thanks for your time. GTScreenshot_20180518_164118.png
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules