Pterodactyl
1147 4 2015-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harderna
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have problems with eagles, hawks or vultures?
Single SelectVote, Total 33 people participate in voting
3.03% (1)
18.18% (6)
78.79% (26)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2015-5-12
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

I have been attacked by a small bird with various helicopters in the past.  I did have one larger crow make a pass at the quad once.  It's best to avoid such conflicts.  Leave the area.  The bird is simply defending it's territory in most cases.
2015-5-12
Use props
Boogieman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

I live on a large farm.  My mother lives below me and she has Martins.  They come in early April and leave anywhere from now to till end of the month.  I have to be very careful when im flying around there house and get near them.  They will dive bomb my drones esp the loud F550 I have.  I have never had a hit but had some really close calls.
2015-5-12
Use props
harderna
lvl.1

United States

I was just wondering.  Im out on a farm too and we have bald eagles, red tails and vultures.  Just curious if there were problems with birds.  Didn't think so with the noise of the drone.  I could see those martins, especially in the large numbers.  
2015-5-12
Use props
Boogieman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

harderna@yahoo. Posted at 2015-5-13 10:49
I was just wondering.  Im out on a farm too and we have bald eagles, red tails and vultures.  Just c ...

The martins are the only birds that have ever given me any problems.  They just hate it when I get anywhere near the gourds she has put up for them.  I know I forget sometimes when they are in and get too close but they sure let me know that this is their airspace and I better leave em alone.
2015-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules