No video with X5 on M600 Pro
4979 9 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texas Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Trying to get an X5 going on my M600 Pro.  Have cheap FPV camera on it, works fine.  I've got the latest FW for the M600P and LB2 installed.  Have tried switching SD Cards in the camera, no change.  Have tried changing the transmission %'s between LB and EXT from full on 100% EXT to smaller increments, no luck.

Gimbal works, camera works, takes pics, shows up on just fine on the iPad-based Controller, just no image transmission.

Is there a pic showing specifically which port the cable plugs in to.  Is it any CAN port?

Thanks,
Charlie
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Charlie, please refer to the tutorial video here to double check if the X5 is mounted properly:
For X5, please adjust the parameter of Transmission Quality to the middle, and change the APP Output Mode as "EXT".
Have you also try to change another mobile device to see if the image can be recovered?

If it still does not work, to help you further, please provide us the following information.
- Video of operation and its problem
- Screenshot of version interface
- Screenshot of HD setting interface
- Type and Version of mobile device
2018-5-17
Use props
Texas Flyer
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-17 23:48
Hi Charlie, please refer to the tutorial video here to double check if the X5 is mounted properly:
For X5, please adjust the parameter of Transmission Quality to the middle, and change the APP Output Mode as "EXT".
Have you also try to change another mobile device to see if the image can be recovered?

I watched that video, which is not a Pro, that’s why I was asking for which port specifically as I have more choices.  I’m plugged in to the CAN port shown at the bottom of this pic.

Here’s a s’shot of video settings

I’ve tried a new iPad and iPhone 7 Plus, no difference.

Screenshot of version interface, not sure I understand that and the video request.

Thanks!
Charlie

2018-5-18
Use props
Texas Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Texas Flyer Posted at 2018-5-18 06:41
I watched that video, which is not a Pro, that’s why I was asking for which port specifically as I have more choices.  I’m plugged in to the CAN port shown at the bottom of this pic.
[view_image]

2018-5-18
Use props
Texas Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Any update on what to try?

Thanks,
Charlie
2018-5-21
Use props
Texas Flyer
lvl.1

United States

I believe my problem lies with the firmware on the X5.  I believe the .50 version is for OSMO and for a Matrice, it should be .40.

So if correct, how do I downlevel the firmware?  I've formatted the SD card via the camera, downloaded firmware on to the card, powered up the camera, get two sets of blinking green LED before it stays on solid green.

Charlie
2018-5-22
Use props
Levon Lynch
lvl.1

United States

Hello Texas Flyer,

Late to the convo but you have your app output mode set to EXT. You need to adjust your bandwidth allocation all the way to the left. So your values should be LB: 0% EXT: 100%. Should fix your problem.
After doing so close DJI and re open and see if the settings have stuck. If they have restart the aircraft and controller.
2018-10-2
Use props
Taz Flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 161588 ft
United States

Hello Texas Flyer,
     Here are some screen shots of my M600Pro with X5R attached. I also have a FPV camera on the LB port. When I set this up for the first time, I followed the instructions on Page 56 of the M600Pro user manual. Quick note, the drone is in my trailer, the door is on the left of the image. This is from the X5R. Hope this helps.

ITS Menu (DJI GO app).
X5R Screen Shot 01.PNG

Software Versions.
Software Versons.PNG

M600 Pro with X5R and FPV camera.
IMG_0128.JPG

Take Care,

Taz Flyer

X5R Screen Shot 01.PNG
Software Versons.PNG
IMG_0128.JPG
2018-10-3
Use props
jack.ruffhead
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,
I am having the same issue with a Z30 on a standard M600 (not pro). Did following these pictures work?
2019-3-11
Use props
Appleyard
lvl.1

Canada

Trying helplessly to change my x5 firmware from OSMO version 1.11.1.50+ to M600 version 1.10.01.40. It won't let me rollback/downgrade. I believe it's the cause of me getting no video signal of the controller.
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules