DJI Online Store - Impressed ! Buying from Europe
1914 19 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

I am doing this Post, to say a Really BIG Thank You to the DJI Team- for the Great Service they Offer ! Incredible ! I am so Happy !

I am really Impressed with my Order, Packaging, and Mostly Delivery !

Three days ago Aurelian, suggested to buy the Spark Charger from DJI Online Store, directly.

I told him I will try to buy from DJI Online Store, and as it was the First Time I didn't know if they would
send to my country - Malta (Europe) and I also thought I would need to pay Duty + Taxes if I buy directly from DJI,
and also pay for the Shipping.

So I Registered, put the items I wanted in cart and Paid them immediately -

-----> Order Time: 2018-05-16 16:48:33 (UTC)

Yesterday I received an SMS that DHL will deliver a Package today, I wasn't sure from whom it was,
as it was some Logistic Company in UK.

DHL came this morning and to my Surprise ?? It was the DJI Items I bought 2 days ago ! They even used DHL Express !

-----> Delivered Time: 2018-05-18 11:15:00 (UTC)

Conclusion - Items arrived SUPER Fast ! No Extra Tax or Duty Fees when buying from Europe ! and all the Shipping Costs are included in the Price you see on the DJI Online Store !

I will certainly buy again, and suggest all New Pilots for Europe, or others who didn't try this Service to try it as its Incredibly Reliable !

I Highly Recommend Them !

Big Thank You goes to DJI Team for the Incredible Service.

2018-5-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Below you will see what I have bought and how it was packed ! Thanks goes to Aurelian for helping me !!

2018-5-18
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Good to hear
2018-5-18
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Second Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I'm very happy for you, friend. I was also surprised by the speed of my shipment. I am very happy with the services and products of DJI. I will buy all DJI products and accessories on their official website. I will wait for your review of the new product you have purchased.
2018-5-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Cheers Ram !

Really quite Impressed with the Service ! Highly Recommended !
2018-5-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-5-18 04:47
I'm very happy for you, friend. I was also surprised by the speed of my shipment. I am very happy with the services and products of DJI. I will buy all DJI products and accessories on their official website. I will wait for your review of the new product you have purchased.

Thank you so much Aurelian,

It all Thanks to You and the help you gave me !

2018-5-18
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Second Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-18 04:52
Thank you so much Aurelian,

It all Thanks to You and the help you gave me !

You are welcome! You only need one more thing: the bag, and you will have all the accessories for your Spark that will make your job much easier.
2018-5-18
Use props
jimfalt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136598 ft

Good to know
2018-5-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-5-18 05:00
You are welcome! You only need one more thing: the bag, and you will have all the accessories for your Spark that will make your job much easier.
[view_image]

Yes thats on my list now, for sure. I will see what else I will need and do another order !

2018-5-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

You're Welcome mate !
2018-5-18
Use props
manolism
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53035 ft
Greece

Useful informations!!
2018-5-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Cheers Mano
2018-5-18
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Not to be negative or anything.. But if the items vere send from outside european union, you should have been promted for tax and duty, if the postal office cought the package..you might have just been lucky... I would not dare buying that expensive goods, not knowing where they are shipped from...here in denmark, we cAn buy batteryes for about 400-450dkr. Equal to 45-50 pounds....lets say i bought one battery for 40 pounds outerseas, and had to pay tax and so on, it would end up in60-65 with fees, tax and so on..Edit.. Just checked... Online dji store price for spark battery is 59 euro/448 dkr.  I found battery on danish dealer for 388 incl postage. So no idea for me to buy direct from dji, when found 60dkr /8euros cheaper.. Sorry
2018-5-18
Use props
heliman
lvl.4

You should not worry too much.
DJI shop, shipping and delivery says:

Customs fees, and VAT where applicable, are already included in the product price when purchasing products from our online store.
However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents.
If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and contact our online sales support at
https://www.dji.com/support.Dedicated staff will be available to help you.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for the positive feedback. We will continue to provide good service and make improvement.
2018-5-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-19 00:36
Thanks for the positive feedback. We will continue to provide good service and make improvement.

My Pleasure Dear Elektra.
2018-5-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Joller79 DK Posted at 2018-5-18 23:20
Not to be negative or anything.. But if the items vere send from outside european union, you should have been promted for tax and duty, if the postal office cought the package..you might have just been lucky... I would not dare buying that expensive goods, not knowing where they are shipped from...here in denmark, we cAn buy batteryes for about 400-450dkr. Equal to 45-50 pounds....lets say i bought one battery for 40 pounds outerseas, and had to pay tax and so on, it would end up in60-65 with fees, tax and so on..Edit.. Just checked... Online dji store price for spark battery is 59 euro/448 dkr.  I found battery on danish dealer for 388 incl postage. So no idea for me to buy direct from dji, when found 60dkr /8euros cheaper.. Sorry

Some items will only be available on DJI Website, also I don't like to buy from dealers, I prefer buying from DJI Agents, as I have some form of Guarantee that the items are Original and have peace of mind that they are New too.

In certain countries like Malta, some items are not available at the Local DJI Agent, maybe this doesn't apply to Denmark. Malta is a very small island.

For the Service that DJI gave me, I don't regret spending Euro 5 more than buying from a NON DJI Agent.

The Ebay is flooded with DJI 3rd Party Propellers, but I choose to buy the Genuine even if they cost double or triple the amount, as I won't sacrifice a Drone which costs over Euro 500 and more, just to buy some Euro 3 Propellers which give issues.

Having Peace of Mind that items are New, Genuine, Fast Delivery Service and Reliability is enough for me.

2018-5-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

heliman Posted at 2018-5-19 00:29
You should not worry too much.
DJI shop, shipping and delivery says:

Heliman, Thank you for your reply !

I just noticed that if you buy less than around Euro 120 you have to pay some shipping costs of around Euro 50. So I suggest to buy a lot at one go else it will not be worthed.

I have sometime to refer to the Website as the Local DJI Agent here is very limited, he has spare parts but some things like DJI Portable Charger for Spark where not available.

As this costed over Euro 120 it was sent with free shipping.

For Props and small items, I just go to my Local DJI Agent for Malta, as its more convenient.
2018-5-19
Use props
djiuser_o9k4BXVYabbm
New

United Kingdom

Hi   How many times does a fully charged portable power station recharge the Spark batteries, is it limited to three batteries recharged once only ? or does it have greater capacity
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_o9k4BXVYabbm Posted at 12-2 08:41
Hi   How many times does a fully charged portable power station recharge the Spark batteries, is it limited to three batteries recharged once only ? or does it have greater capacity

Hi there, technically, it can only charge up to three batteries for up to 48 minutes of flight time, but it may be shortened due to storage method or battery life, etc. Please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules