Package delievered or to be received - This is tis VIP service?
942 10 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomekPJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136549 ft
Poland

Hey!

I have a problem, unfortunatelly I crashed my Spark - it's not THAT bad because I have DJi care.
As instructed I have sent in my drone for service - but there is a problem - although it has been delievered somethign like 2 days ago on my DJi case info it says it is still to be received. What should I do? Should I worry?

I have read that it takes them time to unpack a drone and start working on it and totally get it but in my case (considering state of my drone) it should be easy to determine that it is to be replaced. Where is this "EXPRESS" process? Can You tell me how it worked out for You? I wouldn't like to wait a month for service...
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Tomek, I would recommend you wait patiently and you can check the delivery status with tracking number. And you can also check the case status through this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace Any doubt, please keep us updated.  
2018-5-18
Use props
TomekPJ
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-18 04:41
Tomek, I would recommend you wait patiently and you can check the delivery status with tracking number. And you can also check the case status through this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace Any doubt, please keep us updated.

Hey. I had to arrange my own transport and I see it was delivered but I in Your system I see it has still status "to be received"

How to get this express service? It is said that aircraft is changed much faster.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

TomekPJ Posted at 2018-5-18 07:48
Hey. I had to arrange my own transport and I see it was delivered but I in Your system I see it has still status "to be received"

How to get this express service? It is said that aircraft is changed much faster.

I checked your tracking number, it showed that the shipping label is created on May,16th. And it is not shipped. Please PM me the tracking number you searched on the website for further check.
track.png
2018-5-18
Use props
TomekPJ
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-18 22:46
I checked your tracking number, it showed that the shipping label is created on May,16th. And it is not shipped. Please PM me the tracking number you searched on the website for further check.

Well, I reside in Poland and was precisely required to deliver package on my own expense so I have no idea where You have this number from?

If You want to track my parcel You can do it here TRACKING

I'll ask again - how to receive this "EXPRESS SUPPORT" as said in care refresh information?
I PM'ed You my case number.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

TomekPJ Posted at 2018-5-19 01:53
Well, I reside in Poland and was precisely required to deliver package on my own expense so I have no idea where You have this number from?

If You want to track my parcel You can do it here TRACKING

Got your PM. Sorry that I failed to load your Tracking status. Please reply us tracking number for further assistance.
2018-5-19
Use props
TomekPJ
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-19 02:57
Got your PM. Sorry that I failed to load your Tracking status. Please reply us tracking number for further assistance.

I PM'ed You tracking number.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TomekPJ Posted at 2018-5-20 01:08

Actually, your location is qualified for the shipping label, and the shipping label will be sent to you within 2 business days, but you have sent in the drone on your own before you received the shipping label, therefore, Elektra tracked the wrong number.
We are sorry to have kept you waiting for the drone to be registered in our system, your situation has been escalated to the local repair team to follow up and speed up the process, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

TomekPJ Posted at 2018-5-20 01:08

Thanks for your work. Please listen to Mindy's advice and wait for further progress of your case.
2018-5-21
Use props
TomekPJ
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-20 20:03
Actually, your location is qualified for the shipping label, and the shipping label will be sent to you within 2 business days, but you have sent in the drone on your own before you received the shipping label, therefore, Elektra tracked the wrong number.
We are sorry to have kept you waiting for the drone to be registered in our system, your situation has been escalated to the local repair team to follow up and speed up the process, hope you will get it back soon.

Hi Mindy! There was no information that Poland is qualified for this - after creating my case there was information to send my drone to specific adress via courier service.

Can You tell me how to get "express support" as it is said in DJi Care Refresh?
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TomekPJ Posted at 2018-5-21 00:19
Hi Mindy! There was no information that Poland is qualified for this - after creating my case there was information to send my drone to specific adress via courier service.

Can You tell me how to get "express support" as it is said in DJi Care Refresh?

Before you submit the repair form, the page will remind you that if you are qualified for the shipping label, we will send you within 2 working days, if not, you will be informed by email.
We have informed the local team to handle your case in priority, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. GTScreenshot_20180522_102803.png
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules