DJI Assistant 2 for Mac High Sierra
5971 8 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3zDFCXIdY1QJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75692 ft
United States

Anyone using a Mac, running High Sierra able to download DJI Assistan 2?
I've been unsuccessful with my attemps.  Any info or workarounds would be much appreciated.

2018-5-18
Use props
djiuser_3zDFCXIdY1QJ
lvl.2
United States

Problem resolved.. went back into subject history on this FORUM and found several posts, I found "Assistant" in my App folder, clicked on it and now its setup to run for the PP4. Very glad other folks have had similar issues, many thanks for the "Crowd Solving"!!
2018-5-18
Use props
Drshiwas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892339 ft
Spain

Well, im using MAC os 10.13.4 and Assistant 1.2.3 with no problems. Can you describe yours?
2018-5-18
Use props
djiuser_3zDFCXIdY1QJ
lvl.2
United States

Drshiwas Posted at 2018-5-18 07:56
Well, im using MAC os 10.13.4 and Assistant 1.2.3 with no problems. Can you describe yours?

It's that once I got the DJI Assistant 2 to load, along with the Driver software, I couldn't find it in my Apps folder, it's listed as simply Assistant, I was looking for DJI, threw me off. This all came about due to trying to install the latest Firmware update for my brand new PP4.

When performing the install through my iPad, cabled into the PP4, the install went to 66%, stalled, asked me to disconnect and reconnect to continue, I did, it went back to performing the install till it got to 99% and thats where it sat for like 30-40 mins, I finally shut it all down disconnected everything, reconnected to remote control, powered everything back up. It wasn't connecting with the PP4, no image, and no indication in upper left corner of the screen where it would show PP4 status, just a blank grey bar. I've returned it back to DJI at their suggestion. I'm  expecting a replacement from DJI next week. This is now the 2nd replacement from the one I originally purchased May 1st thru B&H in NYC. The 1st one dint have any image from camera, though it was connecting with remote thru my iPad, and I was able to fly it without a camera image.
2018-5-18
Use props
Drshiwas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892339 ft
Spain

Glad everything is fine for you ;)

safe flying ;)
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_3zDFCXIdY1QJ Posted at 2018-5-18 08:41
It's that once I got the DJI Assistant 2 to load, along with the Driver software, I couldn't find it in my Apps folder, it's listed as simply Assistant, I was looking for DJI, threw me off. This all came about due to trying to install the latest Firmware update for my brand new PP4.

When performing the install through my iPad, cabled into the PP4, the install went to 66%, stalled, asked me to disconnect and reconnect to continue, I did, it went back to performing the install till it got to 99% and thats where it sat for like 30-40 mins, I finally shut it all down disconnected everything, reconnected to remote control, powered everything back up. It wasn't connecting with the PP4, no image, and no indication in upper left corner of the screen where it would show PP4 status, just a blank grey bar. I've returned it back to DJI at their suggestion. I'm  expecting a replacement from DJI next week. This is now the 2nd replacement from the one I originally purchased May 1st thru B&H in NYC. The 1st one dint have any image from camera, though it was connecting with remote thru my iPad, and I was able to fly it without a camera image.

Thanks for keeping us updated. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here all the time.
2018-5-20
Use props
djiuser_3zDFCXIdY1QJ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-20 19:55
Thanks for keeping us updated. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here all the time.

Hi Susan,

So I'm now back up and ready to fly again. I had to return the previous Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter due to a glitch in the Firmware update, I had purchased a Care Refresh service agreement for it,Aircraft  S/N  0AXCE9V0B30597/gimbal S/N 0AXCE9V0B30597 . This was confirmed May 11.

I now have the replacement and wondering how to update the Care Refresh service agreement for this new Phantom 4 Pro? Here's that S/N  0AXCEAA0A30403, I just received this new one yesterday May 21. Please advise, many thanks.

Jay
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_3zDFCXIdY1QJ Posted at 2018-5-22 08:05
Hi Susan,

So I'm now back up and ready to fly again. I had to return the previous Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter due to a glitch in the Firmware update, I had purchased a Care Refresh service agreement for it,Aircraft  S/N  0AXCE9V0B30597/gimbal S/N 0AXCE9V0B30597 . This was confirmed May 11.

Jay, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to the new drone automatically, you can check the balance from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-5-25
Use props
eronzeni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10089 ft
Brazil

Hello, i need some help, please. I am trying calibrate my Mavicpro, but the the polka dot screen (first step) dont appear and i cant go ahead.

I am using Mac High Sierra with DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4.

Tks!

2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules