15% educational discount on Spark
3202 34 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr
lvl.1

Canada

Did anyone get his 15% discount coupon?

I registered as a teacher last week but didnt get any coupon for Spark.

I already contact education@dji.com and support@dji.com - nothing........

Any help?

Thanks,

Mor
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

If you contact education@dji.com with no reply, please leave your email address here. The situation will be forwarded, please wait. Thanks for your patience.
2018-5-19
Use props
djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-19 01:13
If you contact  with no reply, please leave your email address here. The situation will be forwarded, please wait. Thanks for your patience.

Sent you my email in PM
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The estimated reply date from Education Team is 7-10 business days, just to verify, after submission, did you receive a verification email to your educational email address and verify your application email address by logging into your educational email address within 24 hours?
2018-5-19
Use props
djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-19 20:32
The estimated reply date from Education Team is 7-10 business days, just to verify, after submission, did you receive a verification email to your educational email address and verify your application email address by logging into your educational email address within 24 hours?

Yes, and I got 2 coupons (on one of  them it says education coupon) they are both for 10% and can not be used on Spark.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr Posted at 2018-5-20 19:17
Yes, and I got 2 coupons (on one of  them it says education coupon) they are both for 10% and can not be used on Spark.

May I have a screenshot of the coupons under your account?
2018-5-20
Use props
djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-20 19:40
May I have a screenshot of the coupons under your account?

should I upload the image to the forum?
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr Posted at 2018-5-20 20:53
should I upload the image to the forum?

Yes, if the picture is private, I will delete it after I check.
2018-5-20
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

I have the same problem. Is there someone who can help me. My email is Claudia.rouleau.1@ulaval.ca                                                     This is the screenshot of my coupons https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 6Bs6NJvi0-piT8MfLGH  Thanks for your help

2018-5-31
Use props
FancyChancie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6916 ft

I am having the same issue, still waiting on the 15% code and no response from my email. I'd like to place my order ASAP. I have attached a screenshot of coupons in my account my account.
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-5-31 18:46
I have the same problem. Is there someone who can help me. My email is Claudia.rouleau.1@ulaval.ca                                                     This is the screenshot of my coupons https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 6Bs6NJvi0-piT8MfLGH  Thanks for your help

Sorry to read on this, we will verify with the related team and come back to you later, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FancyChancie Posted at 2018-5-31 19:08
I am having the same issue, still waiting on the 15% code and no response from my email. I'd like to place my order ASAP. I have attached a screenshot of coupons in my account my account. [view_image]

Can you please PM me your education account and the email account which you are used to contact the team?
2018-5-31
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-31 19:30
Can you please PM me your education account and the email account which you are used to contact the team?

Claudia.rouleau.1@ulaval.ca
2018-5-31
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

And Claudia.rouleau.1 for the username
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-5-31 19:34
And Claudia.rouleau.1 for the username

I'm asking the email account from FancyChancie.
Your account should have been fixed, please check again to see if you have received the 15% off coupon of Spark.
2018-5-31
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-31 22:10
I'm asking the email account from FancyChancie.
Your account should have been fixed, please check again to see if you have received the 15% off coupon of Spark.

Thank you very much it has been fixed!
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-1 02:12
Thank you very much it has been fixed!

You are welcome, please let us know if there is any other issue, thanks for your support to DJI product.
2018-6-1
Use props
FancyChancie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6916 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-31 19:30

I’ve sent you a PM with the info.

Thank you for your help.
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_WjF5qxb6XqYm
New

United States

Same problem here. I've sent you a PM. Thanks,
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_WjF5qxb6XqYm Posted at 2018-6-1 15:31

Sorry, Mindy is not online at this moment. I've read and responded to your another comment here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2018-6-1
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-1 03:07
You are welcome, please let us know if there is any other issue, thanks for your support to DJI product.

Badly I have another problem. I ordered the spark on June 1st and it said ship in 1 business day. Know it has not been ship and the support advice me that I should received it on June 26th. 26 days after the day that I paid!!! Is there anyway I could get it faster? I really need it for June 6th and maximum for June 8th. If you’re not able to send me the drone, the remote controller and the micro ssd card just send me the drone and send me the rest later. I am seriously disappointed because last time I ship on the store everything went well and I received it 3 days after payment.

Thank you for taking the time to help all of us’
Sincerely,
Nicolas
Order: 0019688905077
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-4 18:10
Badly I have another problem. I ordered the spark on June 1st and it said ship in 1 business day. Know it has not been ship and the support advice me that I should received it on June 26th. 26 days after the day that I paid!!! Is there anyway I could get it faster? I really need it for June 6th and maximum for June 8th. If you’re not able to send me the drone, the remote controller and the micro ssd card just send me the drone and send me the rest later. I am seriously disappointed because last time I ship on the store everything went well and I received it 3 days after payment.

Nicolas, I can understand your frustration, we are so sorry for the delay because of the Micro SD card, I will inform the team to split the order and ship out the rest of parts in priority, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FancyChancie Posted at 2018-6-1 05:28
I’ve sent you a PM with the info.

Thank you for your help.

Your account should work, please check if 15% off coupon of Spark is available now.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WjF5qxb6XqYm Posted at 2018-6-1 15:31

15% off coupon of Spark should be available now, could you please check your account again?
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-4 18:10
Badly I have another problem. I ordered the spark on June 1st and it said ship in 1 business day. Know it has not been ship and the support advice me that I should received it on June 26th. 26 days after the day that I paid!!! Is there anyway I could get it faster? I really need it for June 6th and maximum for June 8th. If you’re not able to send me the drone, the remote controller and the micro ssd card just send me the drone and send me the rest later. I am seriously disappointed because last time I ship on the store everything went well and I received it 3 days after payment.

Per the feedback from the related warehouse, SD card will be in stock shortly and we will ship the whole order these two days, please note your email with the tracking number later.
2018-6-5
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-5 02:08
Per the feedback from the related warehouse, SD card will be in stock shortly and we will ship the whole order these two days, please note your email with the tracking number later.

Thank you very much for the feedback.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-5 02:57

You are welcome, hope you will receive them soon.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-5 02:57

The order has been shipped, did you receive the tracking number?
2018-6-5
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-5 23:18
The order has been shipped, did you receive the tracking number?

Yes it has been shipped and they have tried to deliver but I wasn’t at home, so I reached DHL and they said that I can’t pickup the item at a DHL service point because the option has been disabled by DJI. They said you have to unlock the function in your DHL account and then it will be possible. Is there a way you can do this?
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-11 13:37
Yes it has been shipped and they have tried to deliver but I wasn’t at home, so I reached DHL and they said that I can’t pickup the item at a DHL service point because the option has been disabled by DJI. They said you have to unlock the function in your DHL account and then it will be possible. Is there a way you can do this?

You will need to send email to support@dji.com regarding this, once you send email, please post the email ticket number here, we will inform the related team to look into and follow up, thank you.
2018-6-11
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-11 21:10
You will need to send email to  regarding this, once you send email, please post the email ticket number here, we will inform the related team to look into and follow up, thank you.

Ticket number: 1185695
Thank you very much,
Nicolas
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-12 03:28
Thank you very much,
Nicolas

Thanks for the ticket number, we have informed the team to follow up and reply your email as soon as possible, please check the email reply later, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-12 03:28
Thank you very much,
Nicolas

Per the email, you have received the package right? Please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-6-13
Use props
NADEAUN16
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 01:06
Per the email, you have received the package right? Please let us know if there is any further issue.

Yes I received my spark. I’m very happy with it. Thank you!
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

NADEAUN16 Posted at 2018-6-16 12:27
Yes I received my spark. I’m very happy with it. Thank you!

That's really a good news, thank you for your update. Happy flying.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules