Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

wildlifr Posted at 2018-5-29 19:44
Check out the Lowepro Droneguard CS 150. It was made for the Mavic Pro, so it'll easily fit the Air along with 3 extra batteries, filters, controller and extra props. I needed it to fit in the sleeping bag compartment of a backpack, which it does.

cool.  thanks
2018-5-30
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

Photo of new pgytech bag in action

2018-6-1
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

LookAt_Wictim Posted at 2018-6-1 11:10

[view_image]

looks good.

And the wrap you've got on the bird looks good too!
2018-6-1
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

I picked up this case https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for $55.

It's small and compact, yet carries everything needed for at least an hour of flight time.

I also modified the foam a bit (razor blades and super glue) to  safely carry my 5.5" CrystalSky monitor.

I cut out about an inch of the dividing wall to allow the CS (with its protective cover) to sit flush inside the case. I also had to remove about 1/4" of foam from the side wall. Then, I glued both pieces of removed foam together and attached them to the side wall of the case. This created a ledge for the CS to sit on. If you look closely you can see that one of the pieces of foam on the side is a little higher than the other. This piece of foam actually locks the CS in because it's raised just enough to catch the bottom of the protective case.

The mount I use for the CS monitor folds flat and fits under the monitor perfectly. https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And here's everything in the case. Mavic Air, RC, 4 batteries, tweezers for quick card removal, 2 packs of polarpro filters, 12 pack memory cards, CS mount, Crystal Sky monitor, lenz cleaning tools etc. The charger and cords also fit when I'm traveling....but I usually leave them at home with the second set of batteries charging on them.
2018-6-2
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Slovakia

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 2018-6-2 04:51
I picked up this case https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079FNMN5R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for $55.

It's small and compact, yet carries everything needed for at least an hour of flight time.

yes its pretty nice case it was my first option but my girlfriend said: "It´s looks like a storage box for drill" i was so sad and bought this one from pgytech. Nice custom cut for crystalsky!!
2018-6-2
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Slovakia

3-D Posted at 2018-6-1 18:45
looks good.

And the wrap you've got on the bird looks good too!

thank you
2018-6-2
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 2018-6-2 04:51
I picked up this case https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079FNMN5R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for $55.

looks good.  and modding to fit the crystal sky is cool!

This thread has got me looking at a WHOLE BUNCH of cases.  I guess i'm just gonna have to get them all, and get drones to put in each of them!

{and then he wakes up...}
2018-6-2
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>

[view_image]

where did you get the wrap from , love the colour
2018-6-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

[view_image]

Stunning shade of blue - I don't like wraps most of the time but that looks very nice!
2018-6-2
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Slovakia

wobbles Posted at 2018-6-2 13:01
where did you get the wrap from , love the colour

https://www.wrapgrade.jp/ - Wrapgrade Poly Skin for DJI Mavic Air | Unit A Celeste Blue
2018-6-3
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Slovakia

A CW Posted at 2018-6-2 14:20
Stunning shade of blue - I don't like wraps most of the time but that looks very nice!

Thank you very much
2018-6-3
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>

LookAt_Wictim Posted at 2018-6-3 00:45
https://www.wrapgrade.jp/ - Wrapgrade Poly Skin for DJI Mavic Air | Unit A Celeste Blue

thks ordering now
2018-6-3
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Slovakia

you will be satisfied with their products. Fast shipping (10 days from Japan to Slovakia) and nice package and instructions (read instructions before application) and try to use this code: WGS2  it will save you 5$ from your order
2018-6-3
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>

LookAt_Wictim Posted at 2018-6-3 01:06
you will be satisfied with their products. Fast shipping (10 days from Japan to Slovakia) and nice package and instructions (read instructions before application)  and try to use this code: WGS2  it will save you 5$ from your order

cheers , worked a treat ...
2018-6-3
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

wobbles Posted at 2018-6-3 01:34
cheers , worked a treat ...

i've been looking at the WrapGrade wraps for a few weeks, but just decided to pull the trigger today.

I had put together a nice IronMan theme with the copper and japan red, but decided to just do Unit A and Unit C along with the remote control skin.

Amazon has it available (WrapGrade store front) available on Prime, so i'll get mine on Tuesday!
2018-6-3
Use props
dominikalp
lvl.1
Poland

wildlifr Posted at 2018-5-29 19:44
Check out the Lowepro Droneguard CS 150. It was made for the Mavic Pro, so it'll easily fit the Air along with 3 extra batteries, filters, controller and extra props. I needed it to fit in the sleeping bag compartment of a backpack, which it does.

Hi, have you maybe photo which show how Mavic Air fit into this bag? thanks
2018-9-23
Use props
dominikalp
lvl.1
Poland

dominikalp Posted at 2018-9-23 05:00
Hi, have you maybe photo which show how Mavic Air fit into this bag? thanks

As I didn't find Mavic Air inside Lowepro Droneguard CS 150 I tested by myself. I prefer to keep the drone ready to fly in one small bag and charger separately.  
After the first look, it's really nice. There is enough place for what on pictures. And this is like always LowePro quality. The bag is big enough. After open, I can put them on the ground and prepare drone and controller to fly. And even start from the bag!
I see two cons for now. Organisation strap pad is not separated from the main area. It allows put propellers and cables there but IMO they can scratch drone and other stuff. I will probably put propellers under this pad to separate them from drone and controller. There is also no typical shoulder strap. It would be useful when I want to take off and move around. But for that, there is also a workaround to add a strap from other bag and attach to existing loops.

Looks really promising. Need test in action.

IMG_1381.jpg
IMG_1377.jpg

2018-10-8
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

LookAt_Wictim Posted at 2018-5-18 12:00
I have two cases: One is "hard case" for all accesories and second is "daily case" . Posting photo (btw i sold my fly more combo bag)

[view_image]

Yes, I have the same case as in your top photo.  While I have the FMC case, I find this one just lays everything out so they are easy to see and accessible. It holds 4 batteries (1 on the drone), the charger and my Ipad.
I still like the FMC case but I prefer this case more.  The one thing that kind of annoyed me about the FMC case, which I haven't heard mentioned so maybe just me, is the lack of a handle.  I found the shoulder strap would have the case hanging too low and bumping into things when getting in and out of my car  A minor issue but would constantly annoy me!
2018-10-8
Use props
Ksato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27674 ft
United States

Wow guys, thanks for giving a PGYTECH website, pretty cool stuff including LED lights and landing gear, and most important friendly price tags. How is the quality of the products thou?
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules