Regulary recorded footage is in slow motion
473 3 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy_Ziky
lvl.1
Czechia

Hello there,
I just came back from my vacation and was checking all the footage I have made there.
When watching preview it in my phone my "regular" recorded footage is at normal speed and quickshots are fast.
When I copied the files from my SD card to the computer quckshots goes at normal speed but regulary recorded videos are in slow motion now (like 5x).
Any idea what might be the problem?
2018-5-18
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may not be able to do this but can you copy the same files to another computer and if the issue is still there. If it plays normally then its something with your first computer. If it plays like your post above then the files might be corrupt of the SD card is bad.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, the resolution is different then the speed is different, as Hurley mentioned, you can try another computer to check it. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.
2018-5-18
Use props
Andy_Ziky
lvl.1
Czechia

Well, I tried couple other computers and it is the same. I don't think there is problem in computer, video itself is long.
But I got doubts about my SD card being corrupted, it works perfectly fine with my camera and GoPro. Plus footage recorded by quickshots came out with no problem at normal speed.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules