Online Repair forum isn't supported in Canada?
516 5 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Isoflur
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1014974 ft
Canada

I have contacted DJI support about a repair request via email and I have been told to use the online forum but it apprears to be not supported from Canada (see attched PNG).  I stated that in my email thread with support but they are trying to close the case without anything being done.  I have provided my refresh informaiton and even my proof of purchase as requested there isn't anything else missing from my request.
I have been reading these forums long enough to know the process could use some refinement but this is a bit out of whack.  

Does anybody have any other suggestions on how to get through to support?  Mindy can you please PM me to see if you can assit?

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 6.15.04 PM.png

Thank you.

2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

We apologized for the trouble it brings. Please provide us your ticket number, we will look through your emails again.
2018-5-18
Use props
Isoflur
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-18 19:11
We apologized for the trouble it brings. Please provide us your ticket number, we will look through your emails again.

Thank you DJI Elektra, that is problem I have a few back and forth emails with a support person called John Gabrielle but we never got to the point of creating a case, he just asked me to use the online form which I can't from my country.  

He asked for the following which I provided:

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical support!

We are sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your Mavic Pro. If you're in United States, you can use our online repair request system to create a case by yourself and then send it in for service. Please follow the steps below:

1. To get started with the online repair request click: HERE
2. Log-in to your DJI account using your username and password.
3. Select your region and country.
4. Once you have entered all of the required information, you will receive a case number along with a shipping label.

NOTE: If you're not from United States or cannot finish the online repair case creation, please reply to this email with the following information.

1. Full Name:
2. Complete Shipping Address (No PO Box. Kindly send us your complete shipping address to avoid further issues for shipping):
- House/Flat No./Building and floor:
- Street:
- City/Town:
- Province/State:
- Postal/Zip code:

3. Phone number:
4. Serial number of DJI Product:
5. Proof of purchase (reply the email with it)
6. DJI account for activation:
7. Fault:
8. Troubleshooting steps you have tried:
9. DJI Care, DJI Care Refresh, OSMO Shield Agreement Number:
(If yes, please include a copy of your DJI Care proof of purchase with your RMA.)

Then we will create a case for you manually.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Have a nice day!
You will receive an email survey two days after this email if not responded.
If you happen to be away and won’t be able to answer this email timely, please disregard the survey and reply to us directly.

Best regards,

John Gabrielle
DJI Technical Support Website
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Isoflur Posted at 2018-5-18 19:18
Thank you DJI Elektra, that is problem I have a few back and forth emails with a support person called John Gabrielle but we never got to the point of creating a case, he just asked me to use the online form which I can't from my country.  

He asked for the following which I provided:

Thanks for the details. Your situation will be forwarded to the local team and they will continue to follow your case.
2018-5-18
Use props
Isoflur
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-18 22:24
Thanks for the details. Your situation will be forwarded to the local team and they will continue to follow your case.

Thank you very much for you help, I have a case open now and the instructions to follow.

Cheers.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Isoflur Posted at 2018-5-19 06:34
Thank you very much for you help, I have a case open now and the instructions to follow.

Cheers.

Glad to know the case has been created, please send in at your most convenience and our repair center will take care of it when the drone arrives, please keep us updated if there is any further issue during this process.
2018-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules