Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New P4A +
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJR8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

My latest P4 is the advanced +..I noticed that the contoller heats up and the bottom is hot to the touch..I've only flown this drone less than 2 hrs..Today the contoller froze... Again it's hot to the touch..The fan is audable but not that loud..

Also I could only get out about 3000 feet before I lose video...Has anybody experienced the same ???

I there a way to reinstall the software on the PLUS controller ???

Can anyone address these issues please without opinion but actual facts ??  Thanks

2018-5-18
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

They do get rather hot but so far i have you to see the plastic get soft from the heat, on the colder periods we have up here it is actually quite nice with a heater for the hands.

3000ft/900m does not sound as much as you seem to be in the US but the environment height has a role to play in the distance you get, better tell some more before we judge it as being bad.

You can download the FW on the product page and do a refresh from a SD card but why would you?
There is a newer version to be found on the P4P page but you don't list your versions so it might not match the level on your aircraft.
2018-5-19
Use props
fullspeed
lvl.1
United States

Has yours every worked right? - I have one thats new thats giving me problems- an advanced plus with the the screen.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules