Osmo+ Video Output
2885 8 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vashleng
lvl.1
Oman

Hey guys
I have some issue with my DJI Osmo+ that I just purchased a week ago in our local store here in Muscat, Oman.

Issue found: Video Output
App Settings: 4K
Example: 3850x2160 30fps

Video Output Issue:
1 - 1280x720
2 - 640x368

Is there any setting or update to solve this issue or should I return the unit for replacement..?

Thank you and awaiting your response

2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that you download the original video. I would recommend you check the resolution of the video in SD card.
2018-5-19
Use props
vashleng
lvl.1
Oman

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-19 02:20
Please ensure that you download the original video. I would recommend you check the resolution of the video in SD card.

Hi Elektra

Thank for the response, i have checked and just get the same file and resolution.. im not sure about but i confused about it.  when i recorded some few clips the recorded file always stored in my Cellphone Internal Memory i keep 16GB empty SD card but the recording always on the phone memory..?

Any idea how to set this up properly..?
2018-5-19
Use props
vashleng
lvl.1
Oman

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-19 02:20

Hi Elekra

Correct me if im wrong.. is the original video recorded is stored in SD card on the Osmo Camera itself..?  then the video that i just checked in my phone is just a cache video file? i use to check the video from my phone memory but not from the SD card on the Osmo itself... till this time i have not yet check the same file... what do you think? Am i mistaken or something?

i am new to this unit that is why some technical confusion is making me crazy..
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

vashleng Posted at 2018-5-19 02:24
Hi Elektra

Thank for the response, i have checked and just get the same file and resolution.. im not sure about but i confused about it.  when i recorded some few clips the recorded file always stored in my Cellphone Internal Memory i keep 16GB empty SD card but the recording always on the phone memory..?

The video in your phone are cache one. If you want to have the original one, please export it from SD card.
2018-5-19
Use props
vashleng
lvl.1
Oman

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-19 02:39
The video in your phone are cache one. If you want to have the original one, please export it from SD card.

Hi Elektra...

Thanks a lot... ill check my SD card later when I reached at home.  and I will let you know the update.

cheers..
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

vashleng Posted at 2018-5-19 02:43
Hi Elektra...

Thanks a lot... ill check my SD card later when I reached at home.  and I will let you know the update.

No problem, please let us know if there is any further issue. We are always here to help.
2018-5-19
Use props
vashleng
lvl.1
Oman

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-19 20:19
No problem, please let us know if there is any further issue. We are always here to help.

Hi Elektra

Great news.. ahahahaha i admit i was clearly stupid enough your right im just checking the cache video file not the original video file from the SD card on the Osmo Camera itself.

thanks for your help.. now i know

cheers!
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

vashleng Posted at 2018-5-20 04:13
Hi Elektra

Great news.. ahahahaha i admit i was clearly stupid enough your right im just checking the cache video file not the original video file from the SD card on the Osmo Camera itself.

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please keep us updated if there are any further issues, hope you have a great time with Osmo+.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules