Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ourfrank34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105430 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi All

I have my Mavic Pro Platanum a few months all all going well until recently.

I've noticed my Mavic drifting right when pushing stick forward. I have tried the following with no success;

Remote Stick Calibration
IMU Calibration
Compass Calibration

I have even change the props. There is definitely somthing not right. I am getting compass errors and all sorts of pop up warnings on the screen. My last flight I had 20 satelites and all batteries and remote fully charged and then suddenly I get the compass error with on screen warning as follows: Warning Compass error. Exit P-GPS Mode and then another Warning: In Flight, working IMU encounters heading exception, please switch to atti-mode if craft behaves abnormally.

It automatically goes in to atti mode and in any breeze its not comfortable for me! I have tried different locations and I get similar warning such as stronf wi-fi interference, weak gps, despite good satelites. Land the craft as soonest opportunity etc etc. I dont want to loose my drone and dont have confidence......Still under warranty....DJI or anybody have some simple suggestion besides the obvious ones I have tried???

Thanks
Warren
2018-5-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

What firmware are you on? Have you tried a firmware refresh
2018-5-19
Use props
ourfrank34
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

No I have not. It says on the DJI Go4 App that its the latest firmware - its does not say update in red etc. I  always go through the check list before flight
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Warren, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please try to refresh the firmware to see if it fixes, below is the tutorial video to update the firmware. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.

2018-5-20
Use props
ourfrank34
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks! Flying today after refresh of firmware. I will report back if any persisting issues.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules