Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Plased with the service !
444 1 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olyvan BOLO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 622835 ft
Martinique

Hello,
I just wanted to share my experiences with the DJI and particulary with the Support services. I read a lot of hate on the forums but i wanted to give a try.
I have a Phantom 4 with no care refresh because is too old, but i also have purshased a mavic air from a dealer not affiliate with DJI and i live in West Indies where Dji do not delivery directly so all the bad side... But purshased a dji care refresh for the mavic online.

Only one month after that, i have crashed the mavic... combinaison of sudden bad wheather with user error in the end.. sick !

Trying to open a repair request, first problem, my country isn't listed... Contacted dji support (Special thank to J.B), explain the situation and case openend manualy so far so good.
2nd problem, sending the drone because of the taxes and co my shippment can be refused, so recontact support and i have the right form to send.
Drone shipped, dji recieve and 3 days later new drone ship, recieve and i'm a happy user again !

Will buy again from Dji !

Thank for reading.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Olyvan, appreciate your positive feedback about our customer service, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, I will transfer it to the rest of our team to keep up the great works, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules