1131 5 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diversant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112162 ft
Russia

Hi everyone!
Not long ago I've started to have the same problem.
When I turn on drone I get striped screen.
At first, I thought it was just a software problem and video would be ok on SD-card. But the video was ruined also.
Here's an example... video (stripes appeared in mid-air)
Guess I have to contact the seller. Would anyone tell something?

2018-5-19
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Well that's not good, looks like a gimbal reset after camera error, then the camera error persisted after the reset. Try refreshing the firmware using DJI Assistant 2, recalibrate the IMU's and Gimbal after refresh, if the problem continues you may have a hardware issue, first time I have seen this error. May have to send it out to DJI
2018-5-19
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I agree with Quadkid.
Camera malfunction plus a Gimbal reset.
Before you send it in for evaluation I would do a complete delete of DJI GO 4 and a reinstall Plus re-due all Calibrations.
Also check around the Gimbal and make sure that all cables looked to be in good shape and firmly in place.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Did your drone crash before or not? If not, you are recommended to refresh the firmware and recalibration the gimbal to check if it fixes or not. The sample that you provided is unable to be opened, please provide another original video to us again if convenient, we'd like to check it, thanks!
2018-5-20
Use props
Diversant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112162 ft
Russia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-20 22:09
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Did your drone crash before or not? If not, you are recommended to refresh the firmware and recalibration the gimbal to check if it fixes or not. The sample that you provided is unable to be opened, please provide another original video to us again if convenient, we'd like to check it, thanks!

Well. I've given drone to the shop. But they couldn't get the issue, made several flights. About 4 flights total.
Tomorrow I'm taking it back. But I'll try this time to start using my RC and my batteries (bought separately from drone), maybe I'll have some 'luck' to show the issue. But they say RC and batteries shouldn't affect in any way.
PS: No crashes or anything. Considering firmware I'm unsure of this affection, because a couple of months there was no such problem.
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Diversant Posted at 2018-5-31 02:06
Well. I've given drone to the shop. But they couldn't get the issue, made several flights. About 4 flights total.
Tomorrow I'm taking it back. But I'll try this time to start using my RC and my batteries (bought separately from drone), maybe I'll have some 'luck' to show the issue. But they say RC and batteries shouldn't affect in any way.
PS: No crashes or anything. Considering firmware I'm unsure of this affection, because a couple of months there was no such problem.

Sorry for the late response, please update the firmware and try the flight again when you get the drone back, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.
2018-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules