Sunglasses with Dji go 4
915 4 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfc3d2b09
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16509 ft
United States

Does anyone use certain sunglasses while flying your drone to see the Dji go 4 app better when it’s really sunny? I mean like an I pad or something with a bigger screen.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hope the users in the forum can provide good advice about sunglasses. Or you can consider use CS.
2018-5-21
Use props
rent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I don't think it's a good idea to use sunglasses, especially the polarizing ones, with an iPad. With all my iDevices, I have never found one that perfectly matches the polarizing angle of any of my sunglasses. The net effect is that wearing the glasses actually make the screen much much dimmer to the point of not being usable.

I think overall, any sunglasses (polarized or not) essentially act as a neutral density filter and reduces the amount of light from a tablet screen. This does not help viewing at all.

Your best bet is to look for a sun shade, or a high brightness device.
2018-5-22
Use props
fansfc3d2b09
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16509 ft
United States

Thanks. I do have a sunshade for my iPhone.
2018-5-23
Use props
Algernon
New

Hong Kong

With polarized sunglasses, we recover a more natural and detailed vision,Polarized sunglasses are more complex than traditional solar lenses and consist of several layers that include a polarization core and various UV filters and protective layers. you Choose best polarized sunglasses. Polarized lenses are sunglasses that contain a special filter that blocks reflected light and only lets in useful light, allowing a vision without reflections and with a natural color and contrast. You can also choose a sun shade, or a high brightness device.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules