Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is thair a good sim ?
1089 5 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scamp62
lvl.3

I use to fly RC Helicopters for a number of years and was pretty good at it, but with my MA I’m really having a hard time trying to remember to fly it by the screen and not by line of sight I did not realize it until after I flew it today I never looked at the screen. So is there a good simulator that might help me to fly with my head down, and in to the screen so that I might be able to get the shoots that I want ??

2018-5-20
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is a flight simulator in the DJI Go 4 app.  it will make you look at the screen to fly.    that will at least start the habit, but  it probably won't break the habit when the bird is actually in the air.  You're going to have to change your focus in order to start looking at the screen.  You'll need to think about the video, or photos and not keeping the craft in the air.  Old habits are hard to break, and keeping your head up and eyes on the craft is not necessarily a bad thing.  it just won't let you get good video.

There is also the DJI Goggles solution.  that will force you to fly FPV.  but i don't own a pair of those so i can't give a recommendation for or against owning them.
2018-5-20
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

I always look on the aircraft not screen in the fly. It's not a problem and much safer to control the aircraft. Unless you want to fly far away out of your sight.
2018-5-20
Use props
scamp62
lvl.3
United States

GLD: then how do you know if your getting the shot you were after
2018-5-21
Use props
Dorset_Horn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93379 ft

I was doing an aerial shot of my new garden project, and my iPhone died as I took off. I had a go at getting into position, but without being able to see the gimbal tilt, I was just guessing. The results were as expected.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. Thank you 3-D for the advice. It will take time for to master navigating the Mavic using the mobile screen. As long as you practice frequently you will surely master this technique.  
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules