Will AC Cable (wall to adapter) work for Mavic Pro and Phantom 4?
947 3 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5qa3iwlKiN4Z
New

United States

I misplaced my Mavic Pro 100W AC Cable (wall to adapter ONLY) and want to use the DJI Phantom 4 cable. Is it the same port and will I have any problems if I do that?

Thanks.
2018-5-20
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

only if you have the advanced charging hub...  otherwise no have to use mavic pro charger only.

two charging hub options.. standard one, basically included with fly more bundle anmd only works with inlcuded mavic charger.  and $50 advanced option has active circuitry inside and can accept phantom 4 charger adapter as well for faster top ups..

2018-5-20
Use props
djiuser_5qa3iwlKiN4Z
New

United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-5-20 18:50
only if you have the advanced charging hub...  otherwise no have to use mavic pro charger only.

I just have the one that came with the FlyMore combo. Block AC power adaptor with the two USB cables. I also believe I do have the advanced charging hub - the block that extends into 4 battery stations - which I use all the time.

Can you clarify your answer?
2018-5-20
Use props
djiuser_5qa3iwlKiN4Z
New

United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-5-20 18:50
only if you have the advanced charging hub...  otherwise no have to use mavic pro charger only.

But again - to clarify. I only lost the AC cable. I still have the adapter and everything else for the Mavic Pro. I only need to replace the one-foot AC cable that plugs into the wall and adapter.

DJI wants 21 bucks for it, but if I can get the one for the Phantom 4, I'll use that one.

It's this cord.

https://store.dji.com/product/ph ... EAQYASABEgKJAvD_BwE
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules