One Plus support
934 6 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stormense8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40030 ft
Sweden

I have a Osmo Mobil 2 now but it's hard to switch between this two gadget with a One Plus One 5 with Oxygen OS.
  • Mavic: Go to Settinga about phone and Knock 5 times on Build number to activate  devoleper mode on. Go in on Developer options, scroll to Select USB Configuration and sett MIDI on + activate OTG in advanse settings.
  • Osmo 2:  You must turn off devoleper mode
  • Back to Macvic Aire: Go to Settinga about phone and Knock 5 times on Build number to activate  devoleper mode on. Go in on Developer options, scroll to Select USB Configuration and sett MIDI on + activate OTG in advanse settings.

This is not fun to do and sometimes I must restart the One Plus 5 for the settings to take effect.

2018-5-21
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wonder if that is something specific with the Oxygen OS.      
2018-5-21
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

3-D Posted at 2018-5-21 08:37
I wonder if that is something specific with the Oxygen OS.

I think so. No more phones from One Plus in my home. Thinking about change battery in my Nexus 6P for 60 Euro. And the camera on the 3 year old Nexus device is way better then the camera in OP 5. But like the OP5 because god price for 128 GB storage.
2018-5-21
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

i hear ya.  I'm upgrading to a new phone and then going to use my Pixel XL for flying.  
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. Thank you for raising this issue. I don't know if it is possible but I will forward this concern to the engineers for further development.
2018-5-23
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-23 10:10
Good day. Thank you for raising this issue. I don't know if it is possible but I will forward this concern to the engineers for further development.

It look like this every time I shift between Osmo mobil 2 and Mavic Air

2018-5-25
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

Works now with DJI Osmo mobile 2 with app DJI GO--For products before P4 and on Mavic Air with app
DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 after last OxygenOS and DJI apps update.
2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules