Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
V2.0 RE Goggles not recognized by Assistant 2
3588 8 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldjohn54
lvl.2

I am trying to activate my RE goggles with my v2.0 and when I plug the goggles into my android laptop, the app does not recognize the goggles.  Assistant version is v1.2.4.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled and followed the process as best I can.  Everything is 'by the book' up to the point where I plug the goggles into the laptop, and then nothing.  The app just sits there and does not recognize the device.  
Any help would be appreciated.
2018-5-21
Use props
oldjohn54
lvl.2

Problem solved.  It was a IO (idiot operater) problem.  I was using the wrong cable  HDMI vs. USB.  Sorry to waste your time.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the issue has been solved. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-5-21
Use props
djiuser_2tE58Z9sbUF1
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same problem and I am useing the usb cable ???
2018-10-13
Use props
n55w132
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312890 ft
United States

djiuser_2tE58Z9sbUF1 Posted at 2018-10-13 17:49
I'm having the same problem and I am useing the usb cable ???

Check your com port setting for the USB port I think it needs to be comm 3, I had to change mine to get it to work.
2018-10-17
Use props
Helio3000
lvl.1
France

I am having the same problem. Can't activate Goggles with my Phantom 4. It's the second set I've tried. DJI Assistant 2 (V2.0.6) do not recognize the DJI Goggles when I plug it in my Computer. If I plug in my Phantom4 it recognizes it and I can check for updates. After more than 20 times it was recognized but gave me an Error trying to install Software on Goggles. After retry several times I used Factory settings option. Again ERROR message when I tried to do it. I am using Windows 10 Home 64 Bits OS. Can anyone help, please? I am desperate and very disappointed with DJI support in Madrid.
2018-12-15
Use props
fansd86f0be9
New

United States

n55w132 Posted at 2018-10-17 22:00
Check your com port setting for the USB port I think it needs to be comm 3, I had to change mine to get it to work.

I have the right cable, right software (dji), it's still not recognizing my goggles.
2019-2-7
Use props
DannyB
lvl.1
United States

Guys.  Spent two hours on this.  Just tried my 3rd micro usb cable and that was the problem.

Just unbelievable.  I think it was the bit transfer rate of a small, generic cable.  I used the cable that came with my Mavic 2 Zoom with the lightening to micro usb adapter.  Bam.  Handled it.  Feel like an idiot after all the software downloads.  

Hope that helps future users!
2019-11-28
Use props
fans45e25240
lvl.1
Canada

Same problem tried all cables no luck. Solution: my wireless mouse usb was interfering. Unplugged wireless mouse and suddenly the goggles showed up on left side!
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules