Nicely done - thanks again for sharing.

2018-10-18
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have an Air and Pro and overall the Pro is a better drone. Its flying capabilities are better than my Air. Its more stable, faster, quite and the range is a lot better. Wireless with my goggles too. The still camera pictures are better but video recording is better on the air and its easier to take with you as its form factor is a lot smaller. Both tick various boxes so its a matter of a opinion. Pro would be my choice if I could only have one.
2018-10-18
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

ShadyDealer Posted at 2018-10-18 13:03
Have an Air and Pro and overall the Pro is a better drone. Its flying capabilities are better than my Air. Its more stable, faster, quite and the range is a lot better. Wireless with my goggles too. The still camera pictures are better but video recording is better on the air and its easier to take with you as its form factor is a lot smaller. Both tick various boxes so its a matter of a opinion. Pro would be my choice if I could only have one.

Yeah. I did this pool a long time ago. Last week I went for the mavic pro 1. I got a sweet deal on it and Im really happy with it. I think the jpeg pics are better on the Air but when it comes to raw photos I think the pro is the winner.I ve never flown the air so  I can be completely wrong. Im not even sure if the air has the raw option!I picked the pro because to me the air is a spark on steroids. Its better but its not that much of an improvement comparing a spark to a mavic pro.  
Thanks for your input! Much appreciated!
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules