Selling a Inspire Pro 1 - A few questions
531 3 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans246ab036
New

United States

Since I'm relatively inept with drones, I have a few questions about this Inspire 1 Pro I recieved a few months ago.
The main thing is, I have no use for it, and I am looking to sell it. Here's the catch: it didn't come with a camera, since the guy who had it last broke it, then said he's get a new one, and I still haven't heard back from him since.

So, since it's just sitting around, I figured I'd sell it.

I listed it on Craigslist with a price of $2799, which is pretty overpriced, and this person came to me, asking for only $400.

I'm not accepting that offer, but I want to know you guys' opinion on what it should be priced at.

Also, I don't know if it's a V1 or V2.

Here's some pictures:

Thanks in advance.

2018-5-21
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

you have a V2 you can tell by the woven carbon fiber arms. and also if you look at the bottom of the battery compartment it should say "Inspire 1 T601 V2.0". assuming all 3 batteries are the TB47 I would ballpark $900-$1,000 being a fair selling price
2018-5-21
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Craigslist might be a tough sell. I would try eBay or another drone forum to list it on. Crazy that someone gave it to you. I'd be interested in it. where are you located.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

As far as I can see on your case your drone is Inspire 1 Pro which better than Inspire 1 v2 however you can go ahead and provide to me the serial number of your aircraft so that I could check.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules