Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic air not recognized by pc
9487 10 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HANKthebastrd
lvl.1
New Zealand

just spent the past few days shooting filling up sd and internal storage ,i get home and the bloody thing wont connect to my pc , using latest assistant , tried all the usb ports, uninstalled usb drivers , uninstalled asistant  still nothing

any ideas??
dji fail.PNG
2018-5-22
Use props
fableg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21388 ft

same for me ... RC is ok but not the drone, nothing i can do and wifi is off too , i cant use the drone with dji go
2018-5-22
Use props
HANKthebastrd
lvl.1
New Zealand

i managed to move the sd card to another device to transfer some photos but all my 4k footage is trapped on the internal storage , and not allowed to transfer 4k footage via wifi
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I am sorry that you are having problems in connecting your Mavic Air to your PC. Let us try to do some minor TS steps. Let us try to restart your PC and try to connect the drone once again. When connecting the drone to the PC please use the USB cable that is provided by DJI. Thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
HANKthebastrd
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-23 09:44
Good day. I am sorry that you are having problems in connecting your Mavic Air to your PC. Let us try to do some minor TS steps. Let us try to restart your PC and try to connect the drone once again. When connecting the drone to the PC please use the USB cable that is provided by DJI. Thank you.

hi stephen

i have restarted many times
using the supplied usb
reinstalled assistant
reinstalled usb drivers
tred multiple computers

its worked before with no problems but after a weekend away its stopped   

is there anything else i can try?
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day, HANKthebastrd. Thank you for the reply. May I know the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that you have as of this moment. Thank you.
2018-5-24
Use props
HANKthebastrd
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-24 07:09
Good day, HANKthebastrd. Thank you for the reply. May I know the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that you have as of this moment. Thank you.

i figured out the problem , the supplied usb cable is broken , i purchased a new one and everything is working as it should , please advise everyone else that the supplied cable is substandard should be replaced. ribbon styled cables are fragile and tend to fray when bent laterally
2018-5-25
Use props
HANKthebastrd
lvl.1
New Zealand

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

I purchased a new cable from a local shop for $8 and it all works again as it should ! anyone having  similar problems should give it a go! i think the ribbon styled cables can be broken when bent in the wrong direction , it looks fine from the outside but im guessing the copper has broken in the core , i figured it out  when i plugged my smartphone into my pc with the dji cable and it gave the same error message , PROBLEM SOLVED!!! DJI UPGRADE YOUR CABLES!!!
2018-5-25
Use props
fansb41497d2
New

Turkey

İ have same problem . dji mavic 2 usb device not recognized. computer cannot connect
2019-8-4
Use props
vmiro
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi, I had the same problem...new cable solve it ;)
2020-4-17
Use props
Cimcima727
New

United States

It's not the cable for me! Guys try flipping the connector that goes to the drone upside down. Just twist and reinsert it. Boom problem solved! I did not need to buy a new cable.
2020-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules