Litchi and the new P4P V2.0
6565 44 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antonov
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

As I started to read this topic I started to worry that I was not going to be able to use my prefered Litchi App on my future purchase P4v2 but towards the end things started to look promising, I can assure the rest that I will also be a proud owner of this incredible machine.   
2018-8-14
Use props
BobBob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-22 15:56
I totally respect your opinion or feedback towards DJI. As I've mentioned above, we are forwarding the request to our Developer team. We are not closing our doors for innovation using a 3rd party application. As of the moment, we only recommend our owned application to use for our DJI drones. In order for us to easily sync and get the flight record, especially if the issue involves in crashed. Also, this is the only app that our Engineers/Developer already tested. Thank you and have a great day!

Your drones are excellent.  Your software is good but **very limiting**.  Litchi is a lot more intrepid.  I gave you the *secret*.
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BobBob Posted at 12-5 21:48
Your drones are excellent.  Your software is good but **very limiting**.  Litchi is a lot more intrepid.  I gave you the *secret*.

Hi there, BobBob. We respectfully understand your feedback and opinion with us. If you any suggestion, please let us know. So we can forward this to our R&D department for future request. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-7
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

I don't think its safe? Is it?
2018-12-30
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4

Some news, if Litchi work fine with the 2.0 ?
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules