Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41955 ft
United States

Hey,

i have mavic air with DJI go 4 app.

i took some photos with my android device (samsung galaxy note 3), i synced the data to the iPad mini 2 and i can see the photos & videos on both platforms, on my android phone and my ipad.

my problem is, after flying with the iPad mini 2, took some photos, synced them to the android (i am syncing on both devices):

on the ipad - i can see everything, all the data from the android and the ipad

on the android, i CANT - what i see is only the pictures and videos that i took with the android itself.

what can I do ?

i want to be able to see the entire data on both devices.
and not only in the app, on the device itself

thanks!

2018-5-22
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Have you looked at Samsung Smart Switch? It should also work from Mac.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00047221/
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day, I understand that we are having problems with the android device. It is not showing all the information or data on the DJI GO4 app. I've done some research on this and i saw that we are having compatibility issue on the samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the DJI GO4 app. That is why we are not getting those information. I'll be sending you a list of compatible devices both android versions and ios versions.

iOS Version v4.2.12.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.
Android Version v4.2.8.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8, Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.  

Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Israel

What about iPad mini 2?
2018-5-22
Use props
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Israel

And its not true..
I can still use note 3 and ipad mini 2
Many other people use them, also mini 3.
What you have sent is not correct
2018-5-22
Use props
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Israel

I cannot see the pictures on both ios and android on the device itself, and not in the dji go folder.
Only in the 'flight record' and not all.
In each device i see only what i was shooting on the specific device
2018-5-22
Use props
RobH2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348812 ft

I don't see Crystalsky on the list of approved devices. I'd assume it would head up the list. I can only see flights that I fly on my CS. When I sync flights it does not show flights I fly on my iPad.

Is this a bug and if so is  it being fixed?
2018-5-27
Use props
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
United States

I took photos with my iPad mini 2 and sync them, i can see the flights on my android phone but i cannot see the pictures in the app (i can see them in small size on flight records. but not in the gallery of the app)
2018-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules