[Solved] No Posts found?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Edit 2018-06-27: Original problem fixed, thread is now found at this link. now hoping for a fix of this issue and thread can be closed
Edit 2018-06-29: Seem from the thread that OP had done something resulting in the last issue, has now been corrected and i mark this thread closed wondering why the forum has such setting.

Hi

clicking on https://forum.dji.com/thread-149275-1-1.html tell that no posts is found, how come when it also say there are 6 replies?

nopostsfound.png
And something is wrong with the picture upload those days!
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, KedDK. I am currently communicating with the relevant department to check on this post. We'll get back to you once we have the update. I apologized for this inconvenience and thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-22 14:39
Hi, KedDK. I am currently communicating with the relevant department to check on this post. We'll get back to you once we have the update. I apologized for this inconvenience and thank you.

Thank you
It could be something done by the user as there might be two threads created about same problem, see first and last in this list, just annoying we can see a thread that can't be viewed.

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-22 15:01
Thank you
It could be something done by the user as there might be two threads created about same problem, see first and last in this list, just annoying we can see a thread that can't be viewed.

It might be a known issue with the forum site. But no worries, we are currently working on it. By the way, may you please share it with me the issue that you are encountering with your aircraft?
2018-5-22
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-22 15:12
It might be a known issue with the forum site. But no worries, we are currently working on it. By the way, may you please share it with me the issue that you are encountering with your aircraft?

Thanks again

My own problems, not much beside an aircraft encoder error, unstable hover, really bad range and a gimbal that has some yaw issues, it will be sent back in near future.
Beside of that a GL300E that has problems keeping time, sometimes 20min. to fast a day, sometimes too slow, after latest release a lot of crashes. it possibly will go along back with the aircraft.
All in all nothing unusual i am afraid.  
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-22 15:23
Thanks again

My own problems, not much beside an aircraft encoder error, unstable hover, really bad range and a gimbal that has some yaw issues, it will be sent back in near future.

Is it involved in a crashed? If not, have you tried updating the firmware of the aircraft? If yes, I highly recommend to send in the unit to our facility to diagnose the problem and repair it. In case that you want to start submitting the request for a repair you may click on this link, https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-22 15:45
Is it involved in a crashed? If not, have you tried updating the firmware of the aircraft? If yes, I highly recommend to send in the unit to our facility to diagnose the problem and repair it. In case that you want to start submitting the request for a repair you may click on this link, https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you.

No, no crashed beside all the ones that the GO4 have on the latest release of the GL300E firmware.
All that has happened with it is that you (DJI) sent me a replacement filled with issues, i think i forgot to mention the Battery/Battery signal errors above.
For why it was sent back and got replaced during the winter can be read in among other, this thread, my story is found in #30.

And yes it will be sent back again very soon, has just been waiting for the last trees to show their leaves as my experience so far has been it takes like forever to get it replaced.

Welcome to the fight zone btw.
2018-5-22
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Okay something is weird somewhere at the moment in here, it is a coincidence that i just noticed this in a thread from same user as #1, notice the reply count in the list and then in the thread ...

This say 3 replies:

In thread it say 10 replies:

And yes the latest post is #11 = 10 replies to #1 but why did the list say 3 replies? and yes the list view was just updated as also the hours tell:
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-22 23:10
No, no crashed beside all the ones that the GO4 have on the latest release of the GL300E firmware.
All that has happened with it is that you (DJI) sent me a replacement filled with issues, i think i forgot to mention the Battery/Battery signal errors above.
For why it was sent back and got replaced during the winter can be read in among other, this thread, my story is found in #30.

Just to confirm your aircraft recently sent in for a repair. If this is correct, will you please provide me the previous case id. Also, do you encounter an error when you try to link your remote controller to your aircraft? If you can provide me as well the following information:

Aircraft firmware version:
Remote controller firmware version:
DJI Go 4 app version:

Thank you very much.
2018-5-23
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Hi, KedDK. I am currently communicating with the relevant department to check on this post. We'll get back to you once we have the update. I apologized for this inconvenience and thank you.

Hi Natalia
It seem that the reported thread is still bad, any progress or explanation of what is wrong?
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-30 02:47
Hi Natalia
It seem that the reported thread is still bad, any progress or explanation of what is wrong?

I am sending you a PM to get more details. Please check your PM.
2018-5-30
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-30 07:19
I am sending you a PM to get more details. Please check your PM.

Yes thank you, but the things you ask for in the PM does not look like it is related to the issues this thread was about from the start?
2018-5-30
Use props
Tearuup
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123763 ft
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-30 14:33
Yes thank you, but the things you ask for in the PM does not look like it is related to the issues this thread was about from the start?

You got her going with the list of issues about the drone and she has a hard time turning loose of that..
2018-5-30
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Tearuup Posted at 2018-5-30 17:18
You got her going with the list of issues about the drone and she has a hard time turning loose of that..

I didn't do anything but answer the question i was asked in #4 and on
2018-5-30
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Hi
Any updates from the forum developers in the issue reported in #1 here?
2018-6-18
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Hi, KedDK. I am currently communicating with the relevant department to check on this post. We'll get back to you once we have the update. I apologized for this inconvenience and thank you.

Hi
Still want to know how the progress of he issues reported in #1 is going?

Also, what is the point of the below message shown at all posts but #1 of https://forum.dji.com/thread-149505-1-2.html? - there should be no reason to have something like this in a public forum!

2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-22 00:16
Hi

KedDK, I'm checking the exact status with the technicians and will come back as long as there is an update.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-22 00:16
Hi

Just got an update from the technicians, the post you mentioned was merged with another one, you can find it from here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-149255-1-1.html
2018-6-26
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-26 22:34
Just got an update from the technicians, the post you mentioned was merged with another one, you can find it from here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-149255-1-1.html

Thank you.
I have now edited #1, still wondering what went wrong.
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules