DJI Care Refresh - Europe
4653 7 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

How you doing Guys ? Hope all is Well !

I am interested in buying - DJI Care Refresh. I live in Malta - Europe. I bought my Drones from Austria - Europe.

I need know the basics how the DJI Care Refresh works, but I need some help especially from Pilots in Europe regarding this matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My drones are not registered yet as they are NEW. I confirmed yesterday with DJI both Serials and they told me I can do DJI Care Refresh.

Question

1 ) Can I do the DJI Care Refresh Online ? I think for the Spark it costs somewhere like Euro 69 / Year + a Fee for the 1st Replacement (2 Replacements per Year)

2) If something happens to the Drone, do I have to pay the Shipping from Malta and also Return Shipping to Malta ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the help !

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day! Thank you for the inquiry and questions. I'll be sending you a link for you to check or avail our DJI Care Refresh Package ( https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav ). This link will contain all the information and the price as well. Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-22 08:20
Good day! Thank you for the inquiry and questions. I'll be sending you a link for you to check or avail our DJI Care Refresh Package ( https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh?site=brandsite&from=nav ). This link will contain all the information and the price as well. Thank you.

Thank you so much Stephen.

If I find problems I will go directly to DJI Agent in Malta and do the DJI Care Refresh there.
2018-5-22
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37156 ft

Hi, so you are saying you have not flewn even a meter with your
2018-5-22
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4

Hi, so you are saying you have not flewn even a meter with your Spark(s)?
BTW my drone is from the UK via Amazon.de and I bought DJI Care via their webshop - I live in Hungary.
2018-5-22
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Hi Jimbo, still waiting for Insurance here.. Patience..

So Jimbo if you need to send the Spark back to DJI they say they send you an email with a Printed Label, will this be available to every country in Europe including Malta ? That's my question.
2018-5-22
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-22 17:20
Hi Jimbo, still waiting for Insurance here.. Patience..

So Jimbo if you need to send the Spark back to DJI they say they send you an email with a Printed Label, will this be available to every country in Europe including Malta ? That's my question.

Hi,

With all the posts here I've though you have have already flown back and forth on Malta

As for DJI Care to my best knowledge shipping is free if the drone and the assistance is purchased in/for the same region. In your and my case EU is considered one region.

Hope this helps.
2018-5-23
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Thank you so much, yes infact DJI told me that if you bought from same region you have Free Shipping.

Thanks for explaining it to me that the region means Europe.

I did a lot of study now, as soon as I get insurance I will start flying, Hope I won't crash lol.

Much obligated Mate !

2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules