Nice Job DJI Europe BV !!!
1516 11 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
habahaba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 365948 ft

Today I almost lost my camera:

the last screw was completely loose... Fortunately, I noticed that something is wrong... but the client was very disappointed because of unfinished work.

The camera was repaired in the the Netherlands... DJI do you save on screws? Or maybe your employees don't know how to use a screwdriver?

This isn't first time when your service is unprofessional... before my inspire broke up in the air, one of the arms was't tightened properly (after returning from repair) and the propeller hit the absorbing board during fly...

2018-5-22
Use props
rent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Ouch. That is quite disappointing.

DJI, we really need a professional services division. It's very disheartening to read all these horror stories of your services.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are really sorry for the repair quality and the trouble that has been caused, we will take it very seriously, could you please post the case number here so that we could forward and escalate the case? Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
habahaba
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-22 19:24
We are really sorry for the repair quality and the trouble that has been caused, we will take it very seriously, could you please post the case number here so that we could forward and escalate the case? Thank you.

CAS-923415-Z7N3D0

It was my third crash. I lost my propeller during the flight, it happened after 4-5 flights. I don't now why they hasn't changed the propeller mounts after this crash...  one mount is quite badly rubbed and works differently than the others...

I will be very grateful if you check my previous complaints RMA: 1509022L3-IS4189 and 1608232Z8-8273. The first time I made a mistake and crash the drone. It was my fault. Second time my drone broke up in the air... during the flight the propeller hit the absorbing board. Despite the serious crash the service didn't change the propeller mounts...
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

habahaba Posted at 2018-5-23 00:23
CAS-923415-Z7N3D0

It was my third crash. I lost my propeller during the flight, it happened after 4-5 flights. I don't now why they hasn't changed the propeller mounts after this crash...  one mount is quite badly rubbed and works differently than the others...

Thanks for the case number, we apologize again the unpleasant experience with our repair center, and we are always working on improving our quality control.
CAS-923415-Z7N3D0 This case has been resolved on November 2017, did you just find the problem or you have found it when you received it? Did you contact our support team to report the issue?
2018-5-23
Use props
habahaba
lvl.2
Poland

The drone wasn't used in the winter. It was the third flight since the repair... I usually use phantom 4 PRO or Inspire 2, Inspire RAW is my backup.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

habahaba Posted at 2018-5-23 02:19
The drone wasn't used in the winter. It was the third flight since the repair... I usually use phantom 4 PRO or Inspire 2, Inspire RAW is my backup.

Your situation has been escalated to the appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the next resolution, please wait patiently, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2018-5-23
Use props
habahaba
lvl.2
Poland

Thanks! I'm waiting for contact
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

habahaba Posted at 2018-5-23 03:57
Thanks! I'm waiting for contact

Our supervisor should have contacted you, hope the issue will get sorted out soon.
2018-5-23
Use props
habahaba
lvl.2
Poland

Once again, DJI show how unprofessional it is. I've been waiting almost a month for a response from the support department... and I did't receive it yet... dzi
2018-10-29
Use props
habahaba
lvl.2
Poland

2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Tomasz, we are terribly sorry about the unpleasant experience. We will coordinate this to the higher team and we will have someone contact you within 2 working days. We hope for your patience.
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules