Charging issues
409 3 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans21c6a6bb
New

United States

Just bought my osmo mobile 2 from best buy. Left it charging last night with the recommended cables. Still blinking one white light. Won't even power on to at least connect with the app and possible update the firmware? Please advise.
2018-5-22
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Are you using a USB adapter that can supply at least 2 amps of current?  I first tried to charge mine with a USB on a computer and after hours nothing happened.  Then switched to  a USB charger for a phone, several hours later only one white light.  Next I used a 2 amp charger for a tablet and it charged up quickly.
2018-5-22
Use props
fans21c6a6bb
New

United States

I did finally. I had to use the Samsung outlet charger with the DJI cable to get it charge. Now the actually DJI go app its taking forever to download. I have the magic pro  and it was a lot easier to get it going. The gimbal will power, but it won't move,  I guess I need to have the app first?
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans21c6a6bb Posted at 2018-5-22 12:43
I did finally. I had to use the Samsung outlet charger with the DJI cable to get it charge. Now the actually DJI go app its taking forever to download. I have the magic pro  and it was a lot easier to get it going. The gimbal will power, but it won't move,  I guess I need to have the app first?

The power voltage of the charger shall be 5V while the current shall be less than 2A.
Please download the DJI Go APP and activate the Osmo Mobile 2 first.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules