22827 11 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dovivan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Today i recevie my P4 PRO V2.0 +. I have few flights tofay, EVERY FLIGHT DJI GO4 FREEZE AND CRASHED!!!!!  seriosly DJI? Your device, your bird, your app and still dont work. Im very frustrated. (i had many problrems with your products before (P4, CrystalSKy)). And now, i dont want next "im sorry..." I seriously think to send bird back. So what i must do, if i want my money back?
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I understand that you are experiencing crashed issue on your app. Allow me to assist you. Have you tried resetting to factory default the app on your remote controller? If yes and still having the same issue, please check your PM. I am sending you the details that I needed in order for me to forward this concern to our Developer team. Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-22 14:04
I understand that you are experiencing crashed issue on your app. Allow me to assist you. Have you tried resetting to factory default the app on your remote controller? If yes and still having the same issue, please check your PM. I am sending you the details that I needed in order for me to forward this concern to our Developer team. Thank you.

Hi Natalia, thx for reaction, but i dont have any PM from you.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dovivan Posted at 2018-5-23 01:41
Hi Natalia, thx for reaction, but i dont have any PM from you.

Hi, Dovivan. Please re-check your PM. Thank you very much.
2018-5-23
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had no issues with a P4P V2 and Ipad mini 4
2018-5-23
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

BrianKushner Posted at 2018-5-23 10:39
I have had no issues with a P4P V2 and Ipad mini 4

He is talking about his '+' version.
And he is right - when you get the whole-in-one item the app shouldn't keep crashing.
2018-5-23
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2018-5-23 10:43
He is talking about his '+' version.
And he is right - when you get the whole-in-one item the app shouldn't keep crashing.

Whoops sorry.
2018-5-23
Use props
fans60a92083
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1425686 ft

Having the same problem. Updated Go4 on the iPad Pro & P4P firmware now Go4 crashes every time I fly. Not I can't use it for work. I was very reluctant to update anything and now I regret it! Tried to roll back the firmware but now all the previous firmwares are no longer shown... Pathetik
2018-6-18
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Slovakia

fans60a92083 Posted at 2018-6-18 22:50
Having the same problem. Updated Go4 on the iPad Pro & P4P firmware now Go4 crashes every time I fly. Not I can't use it for work. I was very reluctant to update anything and now I regret it! Tried to roll back the firmware but now all the previous firmwares are no longer shown... Pathetik

hello, this is sollusions which worked for me (it is combination, im not sure wich one is reason )

1. restart App to default during aicraft connect (worked for me, but until i bought another battery problem was back)

2. turn off chache video

3. remove SD card from RC

4. when i go fly,  Turn on Aicraft first, RC second

Now is working fine.
2018-6-18
Use props
djiuser_V9yivk5WZSu7
New

Nepal

My Dji phantom 4 pro v2.0 crash last 10 days ago .the reason is sensor problem of drone and that is manufacture fault coz we buy expensive drome for safety  and safe flights but drone crash with wall ..amazin...what we have to do now ..the gumball is not working ...what about warranty??? Send me maile and suggest and assist me.
2020-3-19
Use props
djiuser_V9yivk5WZSu7
New

Nepal

My Dji phantom 4 pro v2.0 crash last 10 days ago .the reason is sensor problem of drone and that is manufacture fault coz we buy expensive drome for safety  and safe flights but drone crash with wall ..amazin...what we have to do now ..the gumball is not working ...what about warranty??? Send me maile and suggest and assist me.
2020-3-19
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Slovakia

djiuser_V9yivk5WZSu7 Posted at 3-19 09:46

Im so sorry bro. How it looks now. DJI replaced drone?
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules