Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CONTROLLER BLINKS GREEN SLOWLY + AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED PER GO APP
7967 12 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GJJt8QIorPbT
lvl.1
Canada

Help there. Please help this noob.I am very new to this product and drones. I bought the  product and set everything up initially as per the instructions, but  when I did a firmware upgrade through the DJI App, then there was no  longer a connection between the aircraft and remote controller with the  controller showing a red led status.

I discovered a way to reconnect by  researching the internet by pressing C1 + C2 + RECORD button at same  time till the beep occurs, and then press the dial on the right of the  controller. This made the rc led blink blue and I attempted to reconnect  it with the aircraft by resetting the aircraft by pushing in the little  reset button just in front of the status led on the aircraft. This kind  of worked but not really as the rc now does not stay a permanent green,  but blinks green slowly over and over again.

The GO app also says  disconnected for both the aircraft and does not show the remote  connected either when I have the smartphone connected to it by the  cable. I have no idea how to fix this problem. I also then updated the  firmware on the aircraft by downloading the zip file off the website for the  latest firmware update for the PS3 PRO. I saved the firmware after  unzipping it onto the memory card that gets inserted into the aircraft.

I  subsequently inserted the memory card into the aircraft and the  aircraft automatically started updating the firmware. I checked the  status after the update completed on my on my laptop by inserting the  memory card into the laptop and it said successfully installed. I put  the memory card back into the aircraft I then tried doing this update to  the rc as well by plugging the cable from the aircraft to the rc to  update the firmware to the rc, but it still just blinks slowly green  with nothing updating on the RC. Please help me fix this problem.

I just  bought this aircraft and really bummed out by this complexity. Thank  you. By the way, last I looked my aircraft status blinks like a red,  then green color alternating when the rc blinks a slow flashing green. I  can click "camera" on the GO App, but when I go in , it says status  disconnected at the top of the app. Also no version # shows for the app  or rc in the About section. Thank you

2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_GJJt8QIorPbT. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in updating the firmware of your aircraft. Kindly confirm if what exactly aircraft that you are using. As I was confused when you say that it was PS3 Pro. Let me know if it is Phantom 3 Standard or Phantom 3 Professional. Thank you!
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_GJJt8QIorPbT
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 09:20
Hi, djiuser_GJJt8QIorPbT. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in updating the firmware of your aircraft. Kindly confirm if what exactly aircraft that you are using. As I was confused when you say that it was PS3 Pro. Let me know if it is Phantom 3 Standard or Phantom 3 Professional. Thank you!

it is a Phantom 3 Professional
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_GJJt8QIorPbT Posted at 2018-5-23 18:31
it is a Phantom 3 Professional

Thank you. Here is the link of the video tutorial on how to update the firmware of your aircraft.

2018-5-24
Use props
djiuser_GJJt8QIorPbT
lvl.1
Canada

not sure that has anything to do with my problem.as described initially the remote controller is blinking a green color slowly over and over.I had no issues upgrading the aircraft as I had decribed in my initial post. The issue is a green led on the remote controller that keeps  blinking slowly over and over again.It is not a solid green.No description anywhere in the manual on this or maybe I a missing something.
2018-5-24
Use props
Krede
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3330 ft

Denmark

was this ever resolved?
Mine does exactly the same thing.
I was working fine for about 1½ year while I had it, suddenly DJI go app is not able to connect. It shows  "how to connect" instead of camera.
I have replaced the USB board of my remote (GL300B) still same issue.
2019-6-17
Use props
FredFogg
lvl.2
United States

I believe it has something to do with the newest update as this happened to me when I updated to version 1.11.20.  I started a thread asking for a solution but nothing yet.  Also, my understanding is if the green light is blinking that means your device is updating, it turns solid green after it is updated and red if the update had an error.
2019-6-17
Use props
sasa1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 193173 ft
Thailand

FredFogg Posted at 6-17 11:02
I believe it has something to do with the newest update as this happened to me when I updated to version 1.11.20.  I started a thread asking for a solution but nothing yet.  Also, my understanding is if the green light is blinking that means your device is updating, it turns solid green after it is updated and red if the update had an error.

How does you solved your Green Light on RC blinking? I have the same problem now. Mine is P3P with 300B remote. I have gone through resettng remote with opening RC and remove battery for 20 second. I press the4 button C1 C2 Record Wheel scrolling while the RC is on and the turn off RC and on Again. Noting improved. If you have fiexed the green light issue, please share your solution.
2019-7-30
Use props
DJi Moore
New

United Kingdom

I have the exact same problem with my P3A, green flashing status light on controller and not connecting to dji go app. Cannot find a solution anywhere on the internet. Surely someone has an answer???
2020-1-17
Use props
fans74578465
New

France

I have the same issue. I spent hours on internet try to find the solution. I called DJI support which didn't succeeded to fix it and hang up the phone after his failure.
This is the copy of the message I sent to DJI Support which don't want to take charge of the cost related to it. If somebody have the solution to fix it, he is welcome.

"I feel one more time that your company is responsable for this problem in my drone by forcing the customers to do the updates and by implanting a faulty firmware. I have the feeling that the issues generated by your updates are made in purpose to change or buy a new drone (planned obsolescence)

The fact that you don’t consider to take my drone under your guaranty confirm my feeling. Everything is made to difficulty a repair (no customer support in the country, your customer service by phone is totally unhelpful, the cost to send a drone of an older generation ). "
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_GJJt8QIorPbT
lvl.1
Canada

fans74578465 Posted at 7-7 07:53
I have the same issue. I spent hours on internet try to find the solution. I called DJI support which didn't succeeded to fix it and hang up the phone after his failure.
This is the copy of the message I sent to DJI Support which don't want to take charge of the cost related to it. If somebody have the solution to fix it, he is welcome.

I had to ship it in from Canada to the States for them to check it out. Interestingly enough, I think it was a new kind of glitch they encountered because when I sent them the video initially of the problem via YouTube, they had mentioned that they had never seen that before. They basically shipped me a brand new drone and batteries and the whole shebang as I literally just bought the drone a few days earlier, so sent them the receipt. I can't be for sure if they have now fixed this glitch, but I definitely recall in the response email at the time that the DJ Support mentioned they had never seen this type of glitch before. I can try go search my hotmail for the response if you want clarity but that was how my issue was solved. I way the initial poster of this thread. It was frustrating as I just couldn't fix if beforehand no matter what I tried.

I feel your frustration man, trust me I do. It was an annoying experience try to solve it without any direction as it was not being illustrated as a fault in the booklet based on the way the error was occuring, but to DJ defence, at least in my case, once I shipped it in, they did replace it , even though I had to wait and be patient for a bit for the return.
2020-7-12
Use props
Steph140718
lvl.1

Lebanon

I have the same problem in my phantom 3 pro ,does anyone solve this problem??
2020-7-18
Use props
Kaiponohea Kaaiakamanu
New

United States

I have the same issue and was wondering if anyone figured this out.
1-14 13:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules